In Mozilla Firefox, you install extensions, themes using its Add-ons Manager which can be accessed using "Tools -> Add-ons" option in menubar.
The first tab in Add-ons manager window is "Get Add-ons" which suggests new add-ons list which you can install in your browser.
This tutorial will teach you how to disable this tab. You can use this tutorial to hide this tab from add-ons window.
So here we start the tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type showpane in the Filter box. It'll show a single entry "extensions.getAddons.showPane" in the result box.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to "False".
4. That's it. You have done. Now again open "Tools -> Add-ons" and the "Get Add-ons" tab will not be visible any more.
NOTE: If the "Get Add-ons" tab is already hidden in your browser and you want to get it back, then follow the same tutorial and set the value to "true" in step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?
- How to Show Tabs Below Orange Button When Mozilla Firefox is Maximized?
- How to Restore All Configuration Settings of Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) to Default Using Command Line
- How to Change the Animation Background Color in Windows Vista Progress Dialog Box?
- How to Open Mozilla Firefox Searchbox Results in New Tab?
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu