When we maximize Mozilla Firefox window, the tabs are shown in titlebar near the orange button. If we restore the browser window, the tabs are shown below orange button.
If you always want to show the tabs below orange button even if the browser window is maximized, this tutorial will help you.
This tutorial will tell you how to show tabs below orange button when Firefox window is maximized. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type titlebar in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately move the tabs below orange button as shown in above screenshot.
PS: If you want the opposite and want to show the tabs always in titlebar even if Firefox window is not maximized, then check following article:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Good Old Start Button (ORB) and Start Menu in Windows 8?
- Download FREE Bootable Rescue CDs from Kaspersky, BitDefender, AVG, Avira, F-Secure, VIPRE, Panda and Dr.Web Antivirus
- Fix “Your Purchase Couldn’t Be Completed” Error Message, When You Try to Download Apps from Windows 8 Store
- Omnibar: Combine Mozilla Firefox Address bar and Search bar
- SmartUp Menu: Freeware to Get Windows Vista Style Start Menu in Windows XP
- Taskbar Shuffle: Freeware to Move Taskbar and System Tray Buttons in Windows