How to Show Tabs Below Orange Button When Mozilla Firefox is Maximized?
When we maximize Mozilla Firefox window, the tabs are shown in titlebar near the orange button. If we restore the browser window, the tabs are shown below orange button.
If you always want to show the tabs below orange button even if the browser window is maximized, this tutorial will help you.
This tutorial will tell you how to show tabs below orange button when Firefox window is maximized. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type titlebar in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately move the tabs below orange button as shown in above screenshot.
PS: If you want the opposite and want to show the tabs always in titlebar even if Firefox window is not maximized, then check following article:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- TaskbarEx: Move, Rearrange and Detach Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP
- [Fix] Windows XP SP3 (Service Pack 3) Setup Error: Access is Denied, Installation did not Complete
- List of Freeware to Get Windows 7 Aero Snap, Aero Shake and Aero Peek Features in Windows XP and Vista
- How to Enable Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 10?
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu
- Download FeedDemon 4.5 Pro Version for Free