When we maximize Mozilla Firefox window, the tabs are shown in titlebar near the orange button. If we restore the browser window, the tabs are shown below orange button.
If you always want to show the tabs below orange button even if the browser window is maximized, this tutorial will help you.
This tutorial will tell you how to show tabs below orange button when Firefox window is maximized. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type titlebar in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately move the tabs below orange button as shown in above screenshot.
PS: If you want the opposite and want to show the tabs always in titlebar even if Firefox window is not maximized, then check following article:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar Tweaks: Auto-Hide and Multi-Row Toolbar
- OEM Configurator 2.0: Free Portable Utility to Customize OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows
- Get New Windows 8 Metro Start ORB (Start Button) in Windows 7
- How to Get Windows 8 Metro Style Start Menu (Charms Bar) with Clock in Windows 7?
- [Guide] How to Create Portable Version of Windows 8 on USB Drive Using “Windows To Go” Feature?
- [Tip] Customize Hidden “Extended Send To” Menu in Windows, Add or Remove Shortcuts