When we maximize Mozilla Firefox window, the tabs are shown in titlebar near the orange button. If we restore the browser window, the tabs are shown below orange button.
If you always want to show the tabs below orange button even if the browser window is maximized, this tutorial will help you.
This tutorial will tell you how to show tabs below orange button when Firefox window is maximized. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type titlebar in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately move the tabs below orange button as shown in above screenshot.
PS: If you want the opposite and want to show the tabs always in titlebar even if Firefox window is not maximized, then check following article:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Collection of Boot Screens of All Windows Versions from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7
- Microsoft Official Video Shows Improved File Management UI (Copy, Move, Rename, Delete) in Windows 8
- How to Disable Full Row Select Functionality in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
- Maxthon: Yet Another Fast, Secure and Highly Customizable Web Browser
- Fix “The Products We Found in Your Account Can’t be Used to Activate” Error Message in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications
- Windows 10 Build 9879 Offline ISO Files Now Available for Download