How to Show Tabs Below Titlebar When Mozilla Firefox is Maximized
When we maximize Mozilla Firefox window, the tabs are shown in the titlebar i.e. the same row containing minimize, maximize and close buttons. If we restore the browser window, the tabs are shown in a separate row below titlebar.
If you always want to show the tabs below titlebar even if the browser window is maximized, this tutorial will help you.
This tutorial will tell you how to show tabs in a separate row below the titlebar even when Firefox window is maximized. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type titlebar in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately move the tabs below titlebar as shown in above screenshot.
PS: If you want the opposite and want to show the tabs always in titlebar even if Firefox window is not maximized, then check following article:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] 0x800F0906 and 0x800F081F Error Messages While Installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7 System Requirements
- Visual Subst: Automatically Create Virtual Drives for Your Desired Folder in Windows Explorer
- Enable Hidden Secret Folder View Animation in Windows 7 Explorer
- [Fix] Large Icons and Dark Background Color Problem in Taskbar Jumplist in Windows 8.1
- Simple Trick to Replace Default Built-in “Flower” Profile Picture for All User Accounts in Windows