How to Show Tabs Below Titlebar When Mozilla Firefox is Maximized
When we maximize Mozilla Firefox window, the tabs are shown in the titlebar i.e. the same row containing minimize, maximize and close buttons. If we restore the browser window, the tabs are shown in a separate row below titlebar.
If you always want to show the tabs below titlebar even if the browser window is maximized, this tutorial will help you.
This tutorial will tell you how to show tabs in a separate row below the titlebar even when Firefox window is maximized. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type titlebar in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately move the tabs below titlebar as shown in above screenshot.
PS: If you want the opposite and want to show the tabs always in titlebar even if Firefox window is not maximized, then check following article:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Google Shows “Your computer appears to be infected” Message at the Top of Google Search Results Page
- How to Reset Master Password in Mozilla Firefox?
- Beginner’s Guide to Safely Configure / Disable Windows 7 Services
- How to Remove “Windows Experience Index Rating” Link from Windows 7 System Properties?
- How to Setup Email Accounts Using POP3 or IMAP in Email Clients
- TZUtil: Hidden Secret Command Line Utility to Change Time Zone in Windows 7