When we maximize Mozilla Firefox window, the tabs are shown in titlebar near the orange button. If we restore the browser window, the tabs are shown below orange button.
If you always want to show the tabs below orange button even if the browser window is maximized, this tutorial will help you.
This tutorial will tell you how to show tabs below orange button when Firefox window is maximized. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type titlebar in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately move the tabs below orange button as shown in above screenshot.
PS: If you want the opposite and want to show the tabs always in titlebar even if Firefox window is not maximized, then check following article:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Mozilla Firefox “about:support” Page Shows Modified Preferences, Installed Extensions and Other Details in Single Place
- How to Disable Window Border Blur in Windows 7?
- How to Change or Customize Start Menu Look-n-Feel in Windows XP?
- How to Import (Restore) All Tasks in Bulk Using Task Scheduler in Windows?
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Internet Explorer Homepage Settings?
- How to Customize the Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Microsoft Office Using Registry?