How to Show Tabs Below Titlebar When Mozilla Firefox is Maximized
When we maximize Mozilla Firefox window, the tabs are shown in the titlebar i.e. the same row containing minimize, maximize and close buttons. If we restore the browser window, the tabs are shown in a separate row below titlebar.
If you always want to show the tabs below titlebar even if the browser window is maximized, this tutorial will help you.
This tutorial will tell you how to show tabs in a separate row below the titlebar even when Firefox window is maximized. You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type titlebar in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately move the tabs below titlebar as shown in above screenshot.
PS: If you want the opposite and want to show the tabs always in titlebar even if Firefox window is not maximized, then check following article:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Run Editor 2.1: Freeware to Directly Launch a Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 7? Check Yourself Using Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
- [AskVG Giveaway] Free License Keys of MiniTool Power Data Recovery to All
- Fix Windows 7 Restart Problems Using Free Bootable Recovery Disk
- [FAQ] “Get Windows 10” App and “Reserve Your Free Upgrade” Notification Icon
- How to Disable Window Border Blur in Windows 7?