How to Show Tabs Always in Titlebar When Mozilla Firefox is not Maximized?
Mozilla Firefox newer versions show Tabs in titlebar to save space on screen. But these tabs are shown in titlebar only when you maximize Firefox window. If you restore the window, the tabs are shown in a separate row below the titlebar.
Today we are going to share an excellent extension "Tabs Always In Titlebar" for Firefox users which sets Firefox to always show tabs in titlebar no matter if the window is maximized or not.
As you can see in the above screenshot, the tabs are showing in titlebar even if Firefox is not maximized.
You can download the add-on using following link:
The add-on has been tested with Aero and Aero Basic themes. It should also support custom Windows themes as well as custom DPI settings.
You can also change value of "extensions.tabsalwaysintitlebar.offset" in about:config to adjust tabs distance from top. Increase this to move the tabs closer to the top, use negatives to move them down.
PS: Interesting users can also check following userscript to get the same effect:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable / Disable “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” Option in Open With Dialog Box?
- [Tip] Install Apps Offline (Sideload) in Google Android Devices Without Internet Connection and Play Store
- Default Programs Editor: Yet Another Free Alternative to Windows Default File Type Option
- How to Remove “Branding Logo” and “Ease of Access” (Accessibility) Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?
- [Fix] Internet Connection Not Working Using Mobile Phones or USB Modems in Windows
- List of Environment Variables in Windows Operating System