Mozilla Firefox newer versions show Tabs in titlebar to save space on screen. But these tabs are shown in titlebar only when you maximize Firefox window. If you restore the window, the tabs are shown below the orange Firefox button.
Today we are going to share an excellent extension "Tabs Always In Titlebar" for Firefox users which sets Firefox to always show tabs in titlebar no matter if the window is maximized or not.
As you can see in the above screenshot, the tabs are showing in titlebar even if Firefox is not maximized.
You can download the add-on using following link:
The add-on has been tested with Aero and Aero Basic themes. It should also support custom Windows themes as well as custom DPI settings.
You can also change value of "extensions.tabsalwaysintitlebar.offset" in about:config to adjust tabs distance from top. Increase this to move the tabs closer to the top, use negatives to move them down.
PS: Interesting users can also check following userscript to get the same effect:
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] Things To Do After Installing Windows 8.1
- TrueTransparency: Another Freeware to Get Aero Glass with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
- NTLite: Ultimate Tool to Tweak and Customize Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Installation
- How to Enable Hidden Features (Music, Podcasts, Smart DJ and Social) in Zune Software?
- [Review] Which DTH Service Provides Maximum HD Channels in India?
- [BUG] Windows Live Mail Compose Window Doesn’t Allow Entering Recipient Names