How to Show Tab Bar on Separate Row in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later?
If you are using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) web browser, you might have noticed that it shows both addressbar and tab bar in same row. If you don't like both of these toolbars in same row, you can put the tab bar on a separate row using this tutorial.
This tutorial will help you in moving the tab bar in Internet Explorer 9 or later versions on a separate row below the addressbar. If you also want to separate addressbar and tab bar, simply follow these simple steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer and right-click on tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and enable "Show tabs on a separate row" option.
2. That's it. It'll immediately put tab bar in a new row just below the address bar as shown in following screenshot:
If you want to restore tab bar position to default in future, uncheck the "Show tabs on a separate row" option and it'll bring tab bar back in same row of addressbar.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Is There Any Way to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 8?
- Download Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview?
- List of Best Dock Utilities for Windows
- [TIP] Make Photo Viewer App in Windows 7 and 8.1 Metro Style
- Download Free Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 VHD Images for Microsoft Virtual PC