If you are using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) web browser, you might have noticed that it shows both addressbar and tab bar in same row. If you don't like both of these toolbars in same row, you can put the tab bar on a separate row using this tutorial.
This tutorial will help you in moving the tab bar in Internet Explorer 9 or later versions on a separate row below the addressbar. If you also want to separate addressbar and tab bar, simply follow these simple steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer and right-click on tab bar (empty area near Tabs) and enable "Show tabs on a separate row" option.
2. That's it. It'll immediately put tab bar in a new row just below the address bar as shown in following screenshot:
If you want to restore tab bar position to default in future, uncheck the "Show tabs on a separate row" option and it'll bring tab bar back in same row of addressbar.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Visual Tooltip: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP
- Ultimate Collection of Best Freeware to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows and Linux
- How to Get Windows Media Player (WMP) 12 Taskbar Toolbar (Taskband) Back in Windows 7?
- Create Simple Script to Close and Restart Explorer Automatically in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Restore Caret Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Using Account Screen Editor