If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you might have already noticed the newly designed "New Tab" page which shows 2 rows of frequently accessed websites. Each row shows 5 frequently accessed websites so you can access 10 most frequently websites using the new tab page.
But what to do if you want to show more than 10 frequently accessed websites in New Tab page?
Here is a cool registry trick to increase the number of frequently accessed websites in IE9 New Tab page.
Following are the simple instructions:
1. Type regedit in RUN dialog box or Start Menu Search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. In right-side pane, create a new DWORD value NumRows and set its value between 2 and 5:
3 (To show 3 rows containing 15 website thumbnails)
4 (To show 4 rows containing 20 website thumbnails)
5 (To show 5 rows containing 25 website thumbnails)
4. That's it. Open IE9 and you'll see more rows in New Tab page.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hidden Secret Codes for Samsung Wave “Bada OS” Mobile Phones
- How to Launch Command Prompt or Other Programs Using “Ease of Access” Button at Login Screen in Windows Vista and Later?
- Download Internet Explorer Skin “VistaVG” for Maxthon Web Browser
- Twitter Adds “Always Use HTTPS” Option for Better Security, How to Instructions Inside
- Hidden Secret Trick to Open “Command Prompt” Window Instead of RUN Box Using New Task Option of Task Manager
- How to Remove “Branding Logo” and “Ease of Access” (Accessibility) Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?