If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you might have already noticed the newly designed "New Tab" page which shows 2 rows of frequently accessed websites. Each row shows 5 frequently accessed websites so you can access 10 most frequently websites using the new tab page.
But what to do if you want to show more than 10 frequently accessed websites in New Tab page?
Here is a cool registry trick to increase the number of frequently accessed websites in IE9 New Tab page.
Following are the simple instructions:
1. Type regedit in RUN dialog box or Start Menu Search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. In right-side pane, create a new DWORD value NumRows and set its value between 2 and 5:
3 (To show 3 rows containing 15 website thumbnails)
4 (To show 4 rows containing 20 website thumbnails)
5 (To show 5 rows containing 25 website thumbnails)
4. That's it. Open IE9 and you'll see more rows in New Tab page.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Try Again Extension for Mozilla Firefox: Keeps Loading the Page When Server Not Found
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Start Screen Background and Color in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Get Classic Old Interface Back in Google Search Pages?
- How to Remove Windows Vista Startup ORB Animation (aka Pearl Animation)?
- How to Get System Hardware Information and Monitor System Health in Windows?
- Restrict AutoRun Feature in Windows XP and Vista to CD and DVD Drives Similar to Windows 7