If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you might have already noticed the newly designed "New Tab" page which shows 2 rows of frequently accessed websites. Each row shows 5 frequently accessed websites so you can access 10 most frequently websites using the new tab page.
But what to do if you want to show more than 10 frequently accessed websites in New Tab page?
Here is a cool registry trick to increase the number of frequently accessed websites in IE9 New Tab page.
Following are the simple instructions:
1. Type regedit in RUN dialog box or Start Menu Search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. In right-side pane, create a new DWORD value NumRows and set its value between 2 and 5:
3 (To show 3 rows containing 15 website thumbnails)
4 (To show 4 rows containing 20 website thumbnails)
5 (To show 5 rows containing 25 website thumbnails)
4. That's it. Open IE9 and you'll see more rows in New Tab page.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- PaintRibbon: Get Windows 7 Look-Like Paint in Windows XP and Vista
- How to Install and Apply Custom 3rd Party Login Screens in Windows without Replacing Default LogonUI.exe File?
- How to Link Your Windows 7 User Account with Windows Live ID
- Pulmon: Yet Another Free Utility to Get Windows 8 Style Live Tiles with Metro UI on Windows Desktop
- [Solution] Options to Change Hidden Files and Folders Settings are not Available in Folder Options
- Download FREE Bootable Rescue CDs from Kaspersky, BitDefender, AVG, Avira, F-Secure, VIPRE, Panda and Dr.Web Antivirus