How to Show More Websites On Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) New Tab (about:tabs) Page?
If you are using Internet Explorer 9, you might have already noticed the newly designed "New Tab" page which shows 2 rows of frequently accessed websites. Each row shows 5 frequently accessed websites so you can access 10 most frequently websites using the new tab page.
But what to do if you want to show more than 10 frequently accessed websites in New Tab page?
Here is a cool registry trick to increase the number of frequently accessed websites in IE9 New Tab page.
Following are the simple instructions:
1. Type regedit in RUN dialog box or Start Menu Search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. In right-side pane, create a new DWORD value NumRows and set its value between 2 and 5:
3 (To show 3 rows containing 15 website thumbnails)
4 (To show 4 rows containing 20 website thumbnails)
5 (To show 5 rows containing 25 website thumbnails)
4. That's it. Open IE9 and you'll see more rows in New Tab page.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Mozilla Adds “Reset to Default State” Button in Firefox
- Download Windows Vista Theme for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone
- How to Remove Suspicious CTFMON.EXE Process Running in Background in Windows?
- BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
- nLite: Freeware to Integrate Service Packs, Drivers and Create Unattended Bootable ISO of Windows XP
- Omnibar: Combine Mozilla Firefox Address bar and Search bar