That's one of the frequently asked questions on this website. Many people who download "SevenVG RTM" theme, always ask how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar to mimic Windows 7's Superbar.
Actually its a very simple task which requires a few easy steps but most of the people are not aware of it.
So today in this tutorial, we'll tell you how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar in Windows Taskbar. This trick works in all Windows versions including XP, Vista and 7.
1. First of all enable Quick Launch toolbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and selecting "Toolbars -> Quick Launch".
Windows 7 users can take a look at following tutorial to enable it:
It'll start showing Quick Launch toolbar in Taskbar with small icons by default.
2. Now unlock Taskbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and unchecking "Lock the Taskbar" option.
3. Right-click on Quick launch toolbar drag handle (dotted lines at the beginning of toolbar) and select "View -> Large Icons" option.
4. That's it. It'll make the icons large in the toolbar.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Hidden “Aero Lite” Theme in Windows 8 RTM?
- [Tip] Install Apps Offline in Google Android Devices Without Internet Connection and Play Store
- Mount and Access System Restore Points in Windows Using System Restore Explorer
- How to Add “Defragment” Option in Drive Context Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Ultimate Collection of Best Freeware to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows and Linux
- Revealing Hidden Secret Service Menus in Sony and LG Televisions