That's one of the frequently asked questions on this website. Many people who download "SevenVG RTM" theme, always ask how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar to mimic Windows 7's Superbar.
Actually its a very simple task which requires a few easy steps but most of the people are not aware of it.
So today in this tutorial, we'll tell you how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar in Windows Taskbar. This trick works in all Windows versions including XP, Vista and 7.
1. First of all enable Quick Launch toolbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and selecting "Toolbars -> Quick Launch".
Windows 7 users can take a look at following tutorial to enable it:
It'll start showing Quick Launch toolbar in Taskbar with small icons by default.
2. Now unlock Taskbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and unchecking "Lock the Taskbar" option.
3. Right-click on Quick launch toolbar drag handle (dotted lines at the beginning of toolbar) and select "View -> Large Icons" option.
4. That's it. It'll make the icons large in the toolbar.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Things I Don’t Like in Mozilla Firefox 4.0
- Download Angry Birds Boot Screen for Windows XP
- How to Remove Unwanted Items from Addressbar History in Windows Explorer?
- [Tip] Add “Take Ownership” Option in Files and Folders Context Menu in Windows
- How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Free Preview? Upgrade or Dual Boot with Windows 8
- [FIX] Open, Edit and Print Context Menu Items Missing in Windows 7 When 15+ Files Selected