That's one of the frequently asked questions on this website. Many people who download "SevenVG RTM" theme, always ask how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar to mimic Windows 7's Superbar.
Actually its a very simple task which requires a few easy steps but most of the people are not aware of it.
So today in this tutorial, we'll tell you how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar in Windows Taskbar. This trick works in all Windows versions including XP, Vista and 7.
1. First of all enable Quick Launch toolbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and selecting "Toolbars -> Quick Launch".
Windows 7 users can take a look at following tutorial to enable it:
It'll start showing Quick Launch toolbar in Taskbar with small icons by default.
2. Now unlock Taskbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and unchecking "Lock the Taskbar" option.
3. Right-click on Quick launch toolbar drag handle (dotted lines at the beginning of toolbar) and select "View -> Large Icons" option.
4. That's it. It'll make the icons large in the toolbar.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable or Enable “Shut Down Event Tracker” (Reason UI) Feature in Windows Server 2003, 2008 or Client OS?
- [Tip] Speed Up Switching between Desktop and Start Screen By Disabling Start Screen Animation in Windows 8
- [AIO] Complete Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker
- How to Disable Windows 7 Taskbar Tab Preview Thumbnails in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Enable Good Old Windows Vista and 7 Style Start Menu and Disable Metro UI in Windows 8 Developer Preview?
- How to Change Icons and Text Labels (Names) of Start Screen Tiles in Windows 8 and 8.1?