How to Show Large Icons in Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows Taskbar?
That's one of the frequently asked questions on this website. Many people who download "SevenVG RTM" theme, always ask how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar to mimic Windows 7's Superbar.
Actually its a very simple task which requires a few easy steps but most of the people are not aware of it.
So today in this tutorial, we'll tell you how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar in Windows Taskbar. This trick works in all Windows versions including XP, Vista and 7.
1. First of all enable Quick Launch toolbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and selecting "Toolbars -> Quick Launch".
Windows 7 users can take a look at following tutorial to enable it:
It'll start showing Quick Launch toolbar in Taskbar with small icons by default.
2. Now unlock Taskbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and unchecking "Lock the Taskbar" option.
3. Right-click on Quick launch toolbar drag handle (dotted lines at the beginning of toolbar) and select "View -> Large Icons" option.
4. That's it. It'll make the icons large in the toolbar.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Personas: New Easy to Install & Easy to Use Skins for Mozilla Firefox
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Create Direct Shortcut to “All Apps” Page of Windows 8 Start Screen and Pin it to Taskbar
- Vivaldi: New Web Browser from Former CEO and Co-founder of Opera
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- [Fix] “This File does not have a Program Associated with it for Performing This Action” Error Message in Windows