How to Show Large Icons in Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows Taskbar?
That's one of the frequently asked questions on this website. Many people who download "SevenVG RTM" theme, always ask how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar to mimic Windows 7's Superbar.
Actually its a very simple task which requires a few easy steps but most of the people are not aware of it.
So today in this tutorial, we'll tell you how to show large icons in Quick launch toolbar in Windows Taskbar. This trick works in all Windows versions including XP, Vista and 7.
1. First of all enable Quick Launch toolbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and selecting "Toolbars -> Quick Launch".
Windows 7 users can take a look at following tutorial to enable it:
It'll start showing Quick Launch toolbar in Taskbar with small icons by default.
2. Now unlock Taskbar by right-clicking on Taskbar and unchecking "Lock the Taskbar" option.
3. Right-click on Quick launch toolbar drag handle (dotted lines at the beginning of toolbar) and select "View -> Large Icons" option.
4. That's it. It'll make the icons large in the toolbar.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get “Shared Folder Icon” Back in Windows Explorer in Windows 7
- Download Free Windows 8.1 RTM 90-day Trial Version
- StExBar: A Must Have Free Add-on for Windows Explorer
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Hearts” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Change or Customize Start Screen Background, Start Menu and Start Button in Windows 8?
- Download Microsoft Zune Desktop Theme for Windows XP