Internet Explorer Collection: Run Multiple IE Versions Simultaneously
One big limitation in Internet Explorer is that we can't run different IE versions on a single system. Its a big problem mainly for webmasters. They design a website but they can't make sure whether the site will look OK in all IE version or not? It might look perfect in IE7 but there are big chances that it might look broken in IE6.
Other browsers like Firefox, Opera, etc allow to run different versions of their browsers on a single system but Microsoft has not made IE in such manner.
So here comes the "Internet Explorer Collection". Internet Explorer Collection allows to run multiple IE versions on a single system. Even you can run them simultaneously. You need to download the EXE file, install it and at the time of installation, you can select which IE versions do you want to install:
The collection contains all IE versions from 1.0 to 8.0:
- Internet Explorer 1.0 (220.127.116.118)
- Internet Explorer 1.5 (0.1.0.10)
- Internet Explorer 2.01 (18.104.22.168)
- Internet Explorer 3.0 (3.0.1152)
- Internet Explorer 4.01 (4.72.3110.0)
- Internet Explorer 5.01 (5.00.3314.2100)
- Internet Explorer 5.5 (5.51.4807.2300)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (6.00.2800.1106)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (7.0.5730.13)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 (8.0.6001.18372)
You can start any desired IE version from Start menu.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Opera Tips] Disable Bookmarks Trash Folder, Sidebar Extensions and Chronological Tab Switching Feature
- Microsoft Launches “Ultimate PC” Website to Provide “Ultimate Exclusives” for Windows Vista
- Do You Want Google+ Invitation to Sign Up? Get It Officially
- Fission: Firefox Add-on to Show Progressbar in Addressbar Similar to Safari or Opera
- [Fun Tip] Enable Windows Vista Boot Screen in Windows 7
- [Fix] Bold and Italic Font Problem in Windows