We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows Media Player Plug-in for Mozilla Firefox
- How to Move Menubar to Top in Internet Explorer (IE7 and IE8)?
- Download Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 and 7 Features Comparison Chart
- Microsoft Talks about Cloud Computing Feature of Windows Server 8 in Official Video
- TransTaskbar: Get Transparent Taskbar and Start Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Download Free and Paid Antivirus, Anti-Spyware, Firewall and Other Security Software Using SSDownloader