We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Allows You to Change Custom Library Icon
- Free POP3 Access Available to Windows Live Hotmail Users, How to Instructions Inside
- Download Windows 7 Logon Screen Rotator to Rotate Login Screen Background Image
- Opera Mail: Download New Desktop Email Client for Windows and Mac
- Win+X Menu Editor: Freeware to Tweak and Customize “Win+X” Menu in Windows 8
- How to Customize “Organize” and “Layout” Menus in Command Bar in Windows 7 Explorer