We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Office 2010 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Add “Restore Ownership to TrustedInstaller” Option in Files and Folders Context Menu in Windows
- Visual Tooltip: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP
- Smart Desktop: Free Utility to Put Panels with Tabs on Windows Desktop
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC)?
- [Did You Know] Hidden Secret “Network Monitor” Mode in Nokia Mobile Phones