How to Restore / Reinstall All Uninstalled Desktop Gadgets in Windows Vista and 7
We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows Vista/7 No Longer Start After Installing Windows XP in Dual Boot System
- Download “Windows Embedded” Theme for Windows XP and Server 2003
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview?
- How to Disable Password Complexity Requirements in Windows Server OS?
- Comparison between Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome Web Browsers
- Restrict AutoRun Feature in Windows XP and Vista to CD and DVD Drives Similar to Windows 7