We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- nLite: Freeware to Integrate Service Packs, Drivers and Create Unattended Bootable ISO of Windows XP
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7
- Windows 7 Services Configuration: Turn Off / Disable Background Services to Improve System Performance
- WinCDEmu: Mount CD/DVD Images (ISO, NRG, MDS/MDF, IMG, etc) in Windows Explorer
- Create Windows 7 and Windows 8 Bootable USB Drive or DVD Using Official “Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool” from Microsoft
- Taskbaric: Get Windows 7 Iconized Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP and Vista