We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Re-brands “Windows Live One Care Safety Scanner” to “Microsoft Safety Scanner”
- [Bug] Google Chrome Showing Thin Black Bar at Bottom of Window
- Download Official PRODUCT (RED) Suite, Control Panel and CPU Meter Gadgets for Windows Vista and 7 Sidebar
- How to Disable Alphabetical Sorting and Manually Change Order of Start Menu Programs List in Windows 7?
- How to Get Rid of Too Much White Space in Microsoft Office 2013? Switch to New Gray Color Themes
- Kludget Engine: Free Utility to Use Mac OS Dashboard Widgets on Windows and Linux Desktop