We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable 2-Step Verification Feature in Your Twitter Account?
- [Fix] How to Remove “Windows has Blocked Some Startup Programs” Notification Message in Windows Vista?
- How to Remove An Item from RUN Dialog Box History / MRU List in Windows?
- Zorin OS: Windows 7 Look-Like Linux Distribution Based on Ubuntu Specially Designed for Windows Users
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Desktop Context Menu in XP, Add “View”, “Screen Resolution”, “Gadgets” & “Personalize” Options
- How to Remove “Computer” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?