How to Restore / Reinstall All Uninstalled Desktop Gadgets in Windows Vista and 7
We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- OpenOffice.org: Free and Portable Alternative to Microsoft Office
- [Tip] Improve Microsoft Office 2013 Performance by Disabling Unnecessary Animations
- Autorun Manager: Portable Utility to Configure Autorun Functionality in Windows
- How to Move / Show Command Bar at Bottom in Windows 7 Explorer?
- Collection of Boot Screens of All Windows Versions from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7
- Best Free Image Editors and Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop