We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Trillian Instant Messenger: Keep in Touch with Friends on All Major IM and Social Network
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- First Screenshots of Google Chrome OS
- Comparison Between Windows 7 and Windows 8 Memory Management System
- Ninite: Create a Single Unattended Installer for All of Your Favorite Software
- How to Remove Annoying Focus Rectangle Around Buttons and Other Items in Windows?