How to Restore / Reinstall All Uninstalled Desktop Gadgets in Windows Vista and 7
We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable New 2-Step Verification Security Mechanism in Google Accounts?
- Don’t Get Fooled by Generic Windows XP Product Keys from Microsoft
- [Fix] “Something Happened” Error Message in Windows 10 Upgrade
- Google Takeout: Backup and Download Your Google Data
- How to Fix “Cannot Open AVI Error” While Updating Spybot S&D or Spyware Doctor?
- DeskHack: Show Actual Theme Names in Windows Vista Desktop Properties