We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [BUG] Windows Live Mail Compose Window Doesn’t Allow Entering Recipient Names
- Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
- Truth Behind Hidden Secret “God Mode” (aka Master Control Panel) Found in Windows 7
- How to Disable New Ribbon UI in Windows 8/8.1 Explorer?
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows Vista, Download Vista Theme for Windows 7
- Disable Hardware Graphics Acceleration and Fix Blurred Font and Cursor Hanging Problems in Microsoft Office 2013