How to Restore / Reinstall All Uninstalled Desktop Gadgets in Windows Vista and 7
We all know that we can uninstall a Desktop gadget in Windows Vista or 7 by opening Desktop Gadget window, right click on any desired gadget and select "Uninstall" option.
But once we have uninstalled a gadget, we can't reinstall it. Windows doesn't provide any option to restore the uninstalled gadgets.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you a very simple and easy to use command to restore all Desktop gadgets which have been uninstalled:
1. Click on Start ORB (Start button) and type Restore gadget in search box. It'll show Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows entry in search results.
2. Click on the entry or simply press Enter and it'll restore all uninstalled Desktop gadgets and will open Desktop Gadgets window with a message showing "All Windows and administrator installed gadgets have been restored." at top.
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Install and Apply Custom 3rd Party Login Screens in Windows without Replacing Default LogonUI.exe File?
- How to Pin Any File, Folder or Program Shortcut to Start Screen in Windows 8 and Later?
- How to Disable Warning Message While Unchecking “Hide Protected Operating System Files” Option in Folder Options
- Introducing Windows 8: Download Free Windows 8 e-book from Microsoft
- Download Windows Essentials 2012 (Wave 5) Full Standalone Offline Installers
- Registry Tweak to Disable Start Screen for All Applications in Microsoft Office 2013