Here is another frequently occurring problem regarding to "Send To" menu.
As we all know about "Send To" menu which appears when we right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer. It contains some useful items including "Compressed (zipped) Folder" which can create a ZIP file of the selected files/folders within a few seconds without using any 3rd party compression utility. Its really a useful option.
But sometimes this item gets deleted from "Send To" menu accidentally or intentionally. Following tutorial will help you in restoring this useful item back in "Send To" menu:
This method will only work in Windows XP. It'll not work in Vista and 7:
1. Type following command in RUN dialog box:
2. It'll re-create the missing "Compressed (zipped) Folder" option in "Send To" menu.
This is the simplest method. Just download following zip file, extract it and copy the extracted file to "Send To" folder:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 Developer Preview Build NOW
- VistaThumbnailSizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista Taskbar Thumbnails Size and Animations
- How to Show Tabs Below Orange Button When Mozilla Firefox is Maximized?
- How to Open Mozilla Firefox Searchbox Results in New Tab?
- How to Change Lock Screen Background Image in Windows 8?
- How to Enable or Disable Use of Camera App on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?