Here is another frequently occurring problem regarding to "Send To" menu.
As we all know about "Send To" menu which appears when we right-click on a file or folder in Windows Explorer. It contains some useful items including "Compressed (zipped) Folder" which can create a ZIP file of the selected files/folders within a few seconds without using any 3rd party compression utility. Its really a useful option.
But sometimes this item gets deleted from "Send To" menu accidentally or intentionally. Following tutorial will help you in restoring this useful item back in "Send To" menu:
This method will only work in Windows XP. It'll not work in Vista and 7:
1. Type following command in RUN dialog box:
2. It'll re-create the missing "Compressed (zipped) Folder" option in "Send To" menu.
This is the simplest method. Just download following zip file, extract it and copy the extracted file to "Send To" folder:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
- How to Remove Fake Antivirus Programs from Windows?
- Enjoy Awesome “Nyan Cat” Progress Bar in Windows 7, Free Download Link Inside
- Windows 8 Recycle Bin Will Not Warn You When You Delete a File
- How to Get the Good Old “Quick Launch” Toolbar and “Show Desktop” Shortcut Back in Windows 7?
- [Solution] Cannot Change Desktop Wallpaper in Windows