How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Find Out the Date and Time When Windows was Installed in Your Computer?
- iCalcy: Download iPhone Look-Like Calculator for Windows
- Download Norton 360 Security Suite 6.0 Free Beta
- How to Add Recycle Bin, Run, Search and Many Other Useful Shortcuts in My Computer?
- Sleipnir: Portable and Customizable Japanese Web Browser for Windows
- How to Disable New One-Click Search Bar and Restore Classic Search Box in Mozilla Firefox?