If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Window Border Blur in Windows 7?
- How to Upgrade from Existing Hotmail Account to New Outlook.com Email Account?
- OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [Fix] Desktop Tile Missing from Windows 8 Start Screen, Can’t Add from All Apps Page
- How to Disable Alphabetical Sorting and Manually Change Order of Start Menu Programs List in Windows 7?
- [Guide] How to Create Unattended Installer of Adobe Photoshop?