How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Enable Full Restricted Mode in Internet Explorer Web Browser
- How to Restrict Users from Deleting Cookies, Temporary Files and Other Browsing History Data in Internet Explorer?
- Hidden Secret Trick to Exit Explorer Using Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows
- Best Free Alternatives to Nero CD / DVD Burning Software
- Microsoft RichCopy: Free Utility to Copy Multiple Files with Pause/Resume Function
- Game Booster Goes Free with New 3.0 Version, One of the Best Gaming Optimizer for Windows