How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download “Windows Server 2008 Workstation Converter” to Make Server 2008 Look and Work Like Windows Vista
- [Exclusive] Windows 8.1 Features List
- Tuneup Utilities: A Complete Windows Tweaking and Customization Software
- How to Change or Customize Windows 7 Boot Screen Using Windows 7 Boot Updater
- How to Disable New One-Click Search Bar Interface in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Tips] Disable Colorization to Get Window Borders Always White and Enable Secret Slow Animations Tweak in Windows 8