If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable / Disable New Welcome Screen, Log Off and Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows XP?
- How to Clear Location History of Desktop Background List in Windows Vista and Later
- How to Always Start Your Favorite Web Browser in Private Browsing Mode By Default?
- How to Fix “Cannot Open AVI Error” While Updating Spybot S&D or Spyware Doctor?
- How to Disable “Open New Tab After Current Tab” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 and 7 Features Comparison Chart