If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Windows Live Hotmail Keyboard Shortcuts List
- [Tip] Convert Start Screen into a Full Screen Start Menu (kind of) in Windows 8.1
- [Fix] “Windows cannot Change the Password” Error Message in User Accounts in Control Panel
- [Windows Tip] Search and Install Device Drivers from Windows Update Only If Its Not Found on Local Hard Disk
- Download Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats