If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show Tab Bar on Separate Row in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)?
- Vistalizator: Change Display Language in All Windows Vista and 7 Editions
- Microsoft Shares Tips and Hotkeys to Make Windows 7 Faster, Secure and Easier to Use
- How to Instant Apply Preferences in Mozilla Firefox Without Closing Options Window?
- How to Change Lock Screen Background Image in Windows 8?
- [Windows 7 Review] What’s New in Windows 7?