How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later
- Download “Microsoft Camera Codec Pack” to Enable RAW Format Support in Windows Explorer and Windows Live Photo Gallery
- How to Get Drive Capacity Bar aka HDD Meter Back in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
- How to Disable Aero Glass Transparency in Windows 8/8.1 Taskbar?
- Microsoft Announced Windows 7 SKU Details
- [FIX] Cannot Install New Fonts in Windows, “Install New Fonts” Command Missing from File Menu