How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Transform Windows Vista into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack
- How to Leave Windows Insider Program in Windows 10?
- Enable Hidden Secret Control Panel Items in Windows Vista and Later
- Download AeroVG Ei8ht and Ei8ht.1ne Themes for Windows 8 / 8.1
- [Tip] Restoring “Windows Photo Viewer” as Default in Windows 10
- How to Enable “Inline AutoComplete” Feature in Windows Explorer and Run Dialog Box?