If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tata Sky and Dish TV Review] Comparison Between Two Major DTH Services in India
- Hidden Secret Codes for Samsung Wave “Bada OS” Mobile Phones
- How to Fix Spybot Search & Destroy Alert Dialog Box Overlapping Problem?
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 8?
- How to Disable Hardware Acceleration (GPU Rendering) in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) to Fix Font Problem?