If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize Windows 7 Login Screen without Using 3rd Party Software?
- TZUtil: Hidden Secret Command Line Utility to Change Time Zone in Windows 7
- How to Show/Hide “Get Add-ons” Tab in Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Window?
- How to Turn Caret Browsing On or Off in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?
- How to Disable Hardware Acceleration (GPU Rendering) in Mozilla Firefox to Fix Font Problem?