If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tips] Tweak Opera Web Browser Settings to Improve Your Privacy
- How to Remove Windows Vista Startup ORB Animation (aka Pearl Animation)?
- [Fix] Bold, Blurry or Hard to Read Font Problem in Windows 8.1
- Will Your PC Run Windows Vista? Check Yourself Using Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- Download “Bing Desktop” Tool to Automatically Set Bing Homepage Background Image as Windows Desktop Wallpaper