How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Smart Defrag 2: Free Tool for Fast and Efficient Disk Defragmentation
- How to Hide / Show Specific Control Panel Applets / Icons in Windows?
- Hotmail Introduces 2 New Features: My Friends Account Been Hacked and Blacklist Common Passwords
- [FakeSysdef] System Defragmenter aka Scan Disk aka Check Disk, A New Malware in Town
- How to Restrict Users from Deleting Cookies, Temporary Files and Other Browsing History Data in Internet Explorer?
- List of Uninstallers / Removal Tools for All Popular Antivirus Software