How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Software Update] Google Chrome 55 Stable Release Now Available for Download
- How to Download Full Standalone Offline Installer of Yahoo! Messenger?
- Best AskVG Articles of 2013
- [Review] Samsung Galaxy S6 with Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update
- Google Launches New Social Network “Google+”
- [Tip] Reduce Mozilla Firefox Loading Time by Disabling Hardware Acceleration Feature