How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [FIX] Open, Edit and Print Context Menu Items Missing in Windows 7 When 15+ Files Selected
- Download RocketDock Skin to Get Windows 8 Charms Bar in Windows XP, Vista, 7
- 15 Things To Do After Installing Windows 7
- Get Windows 7 Iconized (Icon Only) Taskbar Feature in Windows XP and Vista
- [Windows Tip] How to Disable Built-in Spell Checker Feature (Autocorrect Words) in Internet Explorer
- How to Add “Insert” Option in CD/DVD Drive Context Menu in Windows?