How to Remove “Send Feedback” Link in Windows 7 Beta?
If you have installed Windows 7 beta, you might have noticed the small "Send Feedback" link present in titlebar of all windows and dialog boxes.
It doesn't look good and many times you click on the link by mistake whenever you want to click on minimize button. So here is a small tutorial to remove this annoying link:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start Menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Now create a new DWORD value FeedbackToolEnabled and set its value to 0
4. Restart or log off and you'll not see that annoying link any more.
NOTE: If you want a ready-made registry script which can do the task automatically, then download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Free Public Beta
- How to Reset Hosts File to Default in Windows?
- Download Official Microsoft SkyDrive App for Windows, Mac and Mobile Phones
- How to Disable Display of Recent Search Entries in Windows 7 and Later Explorer Search Box?
- Play “Cut The Rope” Game Online in Your Favorite Web Browser
- [Tip] Enable New “Flip Ahead” Feature in Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8