TBarIconBlanker: Remove Program Icons from Windows Titlebar and Taskbar Buttons
Today we are going to share a very small utility which can hide program icon from its window and Taskbar button. Why to use it? Actually lots of people like minimal look and as you can see Microsoft removed icons from Explorer toolbar to make it minimal, the same thing applies for Taskbar buttons.
As you can see in above screenshot, the program icon is not visible in window titlebar as well as in Taskbar button.
This utility works in Windows XP, Vista and 7. But in Vista and 7, it only hides titlebar icon, Taskbar button icon remains visible.
You can download the utility from following link:
Simply run the EXE file and enjoy the minimal look.
To get the icons back, open Task Manager (by right-clicking on Taskbar and select "Task Manager" or by pressing "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" keys together) and End Task of "TBarIconBlanker.exe".
You can add its shortcut to "Startup" folder in All Programs menu to start it automatically with Windows.
This utility has been developed by "skwire" @ Donationcoder. Thanks to St-Ang3R @ DA for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Antivirus and Anti-Spyware Software for Windows
- [Tip] Disable Microsoft Account Sign In Requirement in Windows 8.1 Store Apps
- [Fix] Thumbnail Cache Automatic Deletion Problem in Windows
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- Panda USB Vaccine and BitDefender USB Immunizer: Free Tools to Prevent Autorun-Based Malware Attacks
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) Preloads Websites Content in Background to Optimize Performance