How to Remove or Hide Small Arrow (Tab Drop-Down Menu) from Mozilla Firefox Tab Bar?
If you use Mozilla Firefox, you might have noticed the small arrow which is shown at the end of tab bar. Its actually a drop-down menu which shows list of all running tabs in the browser.
Personally I never use this menu and its absolutely useless to me. Recently an AskVG reader "Kashyap" asked us how to remove this useless tab drop-down menu from Firefox tab bar?
Its very easy process but many people don't know about it so today in this tutorial, we are going to tell you how to remove small arrow (tab drop-down menu) from Mozilla Firefox tab bar:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, right-click on the toolbar or tab bar and select "Customize..." option.
2. It'll open Customize Toolbar window. Now you just need to drag-n-drop the small arrow from tab bar to Customize Toolbar window as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Once you drag-n-drop the little arrow from tab bar to Customize Toolbar window, click on "Done" button and it'll immediately remove the small tab drop-down menu from Firefox tab bar as shown in following screenshot:
PS: You can use the same steps to remove any unwanted item from Firefox toolbar or tab bar. Firefox is really highly customizable. What do you think? Please feel free to share your comments about this tutorial and Firefox...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 Free Consumer Preview (Public Beta)
- [FAQ] Things to Know Before Downloading or Installing Windows 8.1 Preview
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows Vista, Download Vista Theme for Windows 7
- [Skin] Get Windows 10 Look-Like Start Menu in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1
- Get Windows 7 Iconized (Icon Only) Taskbar Feature in Windows XP and Vista