How to Pin “God Mode” Shortcut to Taskbar in Windows 7 and Later?
We know "God Mode" in Windows 7 and later allows quick access to all Control Panel options in a single place.
To access this hidden "God Mode" you have to create a new folder or a new shortcut but today in this tutorial, we are going to tell you how to pin "God Mode" shortcut to Windows 7 and later Taskbar so that you can quickly and easily access it.
Following are the required steps:
1. First you'll need to create a new shortcut. To do this, right-click on Desktop and select "New -> Shortcut":
2. It'll launch "Create Shortcut" wizard. Now enter following string in location box:
3. After entering the location, click on "Next" button. Now type God Mode in name box and click on "Finish" button. It'll create a new shortcut on Desktop.
4. Now its time to change the icon. Right-click on the shortcut and select "Properties". Click on "Change Icon" button. Type control.exe in text box and press Enter. Select the Control panel icon, click on OK button and then Apply the changes.
PS: If you don't want to create the shortcut manually and want a ready-made "God Mode" shortcut, download following ZIP file, extract it and you'll get the desired shortcut:
5. Now you just need to pin this new shortcut to Taskbar. You can either drag-n-drop the shortcut to Taskbar or right-click on the shortcut and select "Pin to Taskbar" option:
6. That's it. Now you can enjoy the "God Mode" shortcut in Taskbar:
- How to Add "God Mode" Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu?
- How to Add "God Mode" Shortcut in Desktop Context Menu?
- How to Add "God Mode" Icon in Control Panel and My Computer Window?
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Best Method to Backup Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks Without Using Extensions
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 Users
- [Solution] Taskbar is not Transparent While Using Aero Theme in Windows Vista
- [Software Update] Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) Now Available for Download for Windows 7 Users
- Download Official Royale Blue, Royale Noir, Zune and Embedded Themes for Windows XP
- How to Remove Annoying Focus Rectangle Around Buttons and Other Items in Windows?