How to Move Menubar to Top in Internet Explorer (IE7 and IE8)?
If you are using Internet Explorer 7 or 8 version and are not familiar with the menubar position which is displayed below the addressbar, this trick is for you.
By following this tutorial, you'll be able to move menubar at the top just like previous versions of Internet Explorer as shown in following screenshot:
If you also want to change position of menubar in Internet Explorer 7 or 8 versions and want to bring menubar back to the top of IE window, simply follow these simple steps:
1. Type regedit in RUN dialog box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. In right-side pane create a new DWORD with the name ITBar7Position and set its value to 1
4. That's it. Open Internet Explorer and now you'll see menubar at top.
In future if you want to restore menubar to default position, either delete the new DWORD created in step 3 or change its value to 0.
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Shows Centered Titlebar Text, Icon and New Up Button in Explorer, Official Microsoft Video Confirms
- Dataone Quick Usage Finder (DQUF) Utility for BSNL Broadband Users
- Get Detailed Power Management Report Using “Powercfg -ENERGY” Command in Windows 7
- Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP
- Everything You Want to Know About Windows 8.1
- Pidgin: Multi-Protocol Instant Messaging Client to Use All IM Accounts At Once