PowerMenu: Minimize Any Application to System Tray in Windows
Do you love a clutter-free Taskbar and want to minimize all your opened application to System Tray instead of Taskbar? By default Windows doesn't provide this facility but here we'll tell you about a free, small and excellent utility which can provide this facility.
"PowerMenu" is a free utility which provides this essential feature which Microsoft has not implemented in Windows yet. It adds following 4 extra options in Windows control menu (the menu which appears when you right-click on windows titlebar or its taskbar button):
- Always On Top
- Minimize To Tray
You can change window priority which is a feature which Windows Task Manager also provides. Its a critical option and you should not change it unless required.
You can change window transparency:
You can set a window to stay always on top.
And at last which is the main and most important feature of this utility, you can minimize any application to System tray:
As you can see, we have minimized Explorer window to System tray using this utility and we can restore it back any time by double-clicking on its icon in system tray.
So its a must have utility for Windows users and the best part is its free.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Mozilla Introduces New “Online Installer” (Stub Installer) for Firefox Web Browser
- New and Easy Way to Program Your Tata Sky DTH Universal Remote
- Fix Restart and Shutdown Problems in Windows 8 and Later by Disabling “Hybrid Shutdown” Feature
- Kludget Engine: Free Utility to Use Mac OS Dashboard Widgets on Windows and Linux Desktop
- Download “Vista Boot Logo Generator” to Change or Customize Windows Vista Boot Screen
- How to Restore About:Config Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Mozilla Firefox?