How to Install Windows Vista DreamScene Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
If you are using Windows 7 or later and missing Windows Vista's DreamScene feature which allows you to set a video as Desktop background, here is something interesting for you.
AskVG reader "Gromas" has created a small tool which can bring back Vista's DreamScene feature to Windows 7 and later. You just need to run this tool and it'll automatically install the DreamScene feature in Windows 7 and later.
Once installed, you can set your desired video as Desktop background by right-clicking on the video file and selecting "Set as Desktop Background" option. It'll also add a new option "Play DreamScene" in Desktop context menu.
The tool also comes with an uninstaller, so that you can remove it later.
Thanks again to "Gromas" for creating this tool and sharing exclusively with AskVG readers only...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 Free Customer Preview
- Download “Vista Boot Logo Generator” to Change or Customize Windows Vista Boot Screen
- OEM Configurator 2.0: Free Portable Utility to Customize OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows
- How to Restore Private Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Guide] How to Use Built-in ClearType Text Tuner in Windows?
- [Fix] Windows 8 Not Available for Download or Purchase in Your Country or Region