How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Open File Location” Option in XP?
Recently a reader asked us how to add "Open File Location" option in Windows XP? Actually Windows Vista and 7 provide this option in file context menu. Whenever you right-click on a shortcut, you get "Open File Location" option which leads you to the folder containing the original file.
You can get this useful option in Windows XP using a very simple registry hack. Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Add Open File Location Option in Windows XP.Reg" file to add this option. There is also an Undo file in case you want to remove the option:
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft OneNote 2013 Full Version for Free
- How to Change Email Storage Location in Windows Live Mail
- How to Disable New Ribbon UI in Windows 8/8.1 Explorer?
- Snow Leopard Startup Animation and Login Screen for Windows Vista
- [Fix] Start Menu Recent Items List and RUN MRU List is Always Empty When User Logs On
- Download AVG Antivirus Free Edition 2012