How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Open File Location” Option in XP?
Recently a reader asked us how to add "Open File Location" option in Windows XP? Actually Windows Vista and 7 provide this option in file context menu. Whenever you right-click on a shortcut, you get "Open File Location" option which leads you to the folder containing the original file.
You can get this useful option in Windows XP using a very simple registry hack. Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Add Open File Location Option in Windows XP.Reg" file to add this option. There is also an Undo file in case you want to remove the option:
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [AskVG Giveaway] 20 Free License Keys of Minitool Power Data Recovery
- [FIX] Welcome Screen (or Login Screen) is Displayed for 30 Seconds If a Solid Color is Set as Desktop Background in Windows 7
- Best Method to Backup Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks Without Using Extensions
- [Solution] Taskbar is not Transparent While Using Aero Theme in Windows Vista
- [Fix] “Shellmanager Database is Corrupt or Missing” Error Message While (Un)Installing Nero Software in Windows
- How to Disable or Remove Annoying Ads from Yahoo! Messenger?