How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Open File Location” Option in XP?
Recently a reader asked us how to add "Open File Location" option in Windows XP? Actually Windows Vista and 7 provide this option in file context menu. Whenever you right-click on a shortcut, you get "Open File Location" option which leads you to the folder containing the original file.
You can get this useful option in Windows XP using a very simple registry hack. Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Add Open File Location Option in Windows XP.Reg" file to add this option. There is also an Undo file in case you want to remove the option:
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Circle Dock: The Open Source Circular and Spiral Dock for Windows
- Download Windows 8 and Windows 10 Boot Screen for Windows XP
- FoxE9: Download Add-on to Make Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)
- How to Type and Use New Symbol of Indian Currency “Rupee” in Programs?
- List of Hidden Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobile Phones
- [Did You Know] You can Remove “Libraries” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 8.1 and Later