How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Open File Location” Option in XP?
Recently a reader asked us how to add "Open File Location" option in Windows XP? Actually Windows Vista and 7 provide this option in file context menu. Whenever you right-click on a shortcut, you get "Open File Location" option which leads you to the folder containing the original file.
You can get this useful option in Windows XP using a very simple registry hack. Simply download following ZIP file, extract it and run the "Add Open File Location Option in Windows XP.Reg" file to add this option. There is also an Undo file in case you want to remove the option:
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) Public Beta
- Get 200GB of Free OneDrive Storage Using Bing Rewards and Dropbox Account
- TweakIE9: Tweaking Utility for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)
- How to Hide / Show Specific Control Panel Applets / Icons in Windows?
- Get Glass Notepad in Windows Vista and 7
- Download Avira Secure Web Browser for PC