How to Get System Hardware Information and Monitor System Health in Windows?
Many times people purchase new computer system but they are not aware what kind of hardware is used in their system. In fact they don't know the brand of the motherboard, processor, hard disk, etc and when they need to provide hardware information to someone, they are clueless.
In such condition, you can use a free software "HWiNFO". HWiNFO is a free utility designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about your computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
It shows detailed information about motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM, BIOS, hard disk drives, etc.
HWiNFO comes in 3 versions:
- HWiNFO (for DOS)
- HWiNFO32 (for 32-bit Windows)
- HWiNFO64 (for 64-bit Windows)
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
It can be used in Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7. It also comes in portable version so you don't need to install it. You can carry it on your USB drive.
You can download it using following links:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Import/Copy Other Web Browsers Bookmarks in Opera?
- [Tip] Customize Number of Recent Documents and Show Them in Left Sidebar of Microsoft Office Programs
- How to Hide / Show Specific Control Panel Applets / Icons in Windows?
- [Tip] Customize Start Screen Tiles Background Color, Text Color and Logo in Windows 8.1 and Later
- Windows Live Hotmail Keyboard Shortcuts List
- WinUpdatesList: Displays List of All Windows Updates Installed in Your Windows