Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 7 Services Configuration: Turn Off / Disable Background Services to Improve System Performance
- How to Force Mozilla Firefox In-line Spell Checker to Work in Textboxes and Web Forms?
- Change Yahoo! Messenger Default Status Messages With Your Own Customized Messages Using Resource Hacker
- [All About Mozilla Firefox] Get Good Old Things Back, Customize New Things and Reveal Hidden Secret Stuff
- [Guide] Safety Precautions to Setup and Install a 3rd Party Software in Windows
- [Guide] How to Close Metro Apps Permanently in Windows 8.1?