How to Get “Home” Button in Tab Bar in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get “Minimize to System Tray” Feature Back in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) in Windows 7?
- Wi-Host: Freeware to Turn Your Windows PC or Laptop into Wi-Fi Hot Spot to Share Internet Connection
- iCalcy: Download iPhone Look-Like Calculator for Windows
- Create Direct Shortcut for “Action Center -> Review Problem Reports” in Windows 7 and Later
- How to Disable Aero Glass Transparency in Mozilla Thunderbird Window?
- Download Windows XP and Windows 7 Look-Like Linux Distributions