How to Get “Home” Button in Tab Bar in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] File & Folder Names are not Visible in Windows Explorer
- Windows 10 Bug Breaks Lock Screen Slide Show Feature
- [Tip] Remove “Send a Smile” (Feedback) and Other Toolbar Buttons from Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10
- Download Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- How to Upgrade from a Testing Build to Final RTM Version of Windows?
- Windows 10 Automatic Upgrade on Your Computer Again