Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 8 RTM without using Customization Pack
- How to Access Linux Partitions (ext2, ext3, ext4) From Windows in Dual-Boot System?
- [Fix] “Windows cannot Change the Password” Error Message in User Accounts in Control Panel
- How to Customize and Tweak Windows Vista Screen Savers using Registry Editor?
- Start Menu Selector for Windows 8: Toggle Between New Start Menu and Old Start Menu Using Desktop Context Menu
- How to Restore / Reinstall All Uninstalled Desktop Gadgets in Windows Vista and 7