Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Open Mozilla Firefox Searchbox Results in New Tab?
- PlacesBar Editor: Customize Default Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Windows and Office
- IE7 Pro: Free Add-on to Add New Features to Internet Explorer Web Browser
- Hidden Secret “Exit Explorer” Option in Windows 8 and 8.1 Taskbar
- How to Enable “Inline AutoComplete” Feature in Windows Explorer and Run Dialog Box?
- [Guide] How to Root an Android Device?