How to Get “Home” Button in Tab Bar in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Version 2] Customizing RUN Dialog Box in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker
- Windows Explorer Always Opens in Libraries View in Windows 7, How to Change Target Folder?
- Stopper: How to Prevent / Restrict Users from Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete Operations in Windows?
- Mirro: Free Media Player with Full Aero Glass Support for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Customize the Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Microsoft Office?
- [Review] What’s New in Mozilla Firefox Nightly Builds?