Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [FIX] “Speech Recognition” Shows “Change Recognizer Language” Error in Windows Vista and 7
- Download Internet Explorer Developer Channel Version for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- How to Disable Hardware Acceleration (GPU Rendering) in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) to Fix Font Problem?
- How to Change or Create Boot Screen in Windows using TuneUp Utilities
- Download Royale Blue, Luna and Zune Remix Themes for Windows 7
- How to Get “Up” Button and Titlebar Text and Icon Back in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?