Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Fix “This Page has been Translated” Pop-up Message in Google Chrome by Disabling Automatic Translation Feature
- Download Windows 8 Aero Lite (Basic) Themes and Skins Pack for Windows XP
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Free Beta
- [Bug] Google Chrome Showing Thin Black Bar at Bottom of Window
- Transform Windows 7 into Windows Vista, Download Vista Theme for Windows 7
- [Guide] Safety Precautions to Setup and Install a 3rd Party Software in Windows