How to Get “Home” Button in Tab Bar in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t Open Bing, MSN, Outlook or Other Microsoft Websites in Windows 10
- How to Restore Private Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Enable or Disable Use of Camera App on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?
- Metro UI: Download Windows 8 Metro Style Black, Blue and White Themes for Yahoo! Messenger
- Get Glass CMD (Command Prompt) in Windows XP
- Did You Know You can Move Taskbar Buttons in Windows 7 and Later?