Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Restore About:Config Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Link Your Windows 7 User Account with Windows Live ID
- The Best Method to Hide Files and Folders in Windows Without Using 3rd Party Utilities
- Waterfox: Download 64-bit Version of Mozilla Firefox for Windows Vista and 7
- How to Disable Animation in Tab Groups (Panorama) in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Change Metro Apps Default Installation Location in Windows 8?