How to Get “Home” Button in Tab Bar in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- MiniTool Partition Wizard: Download Free All-in-One Partition Manager for Windows
- How to Get Windows XP Style Toolbar in Windows 8/8.1 Explorer without Using Any Software?
- How to Customize and Change Width or Length of Tabs in Mozilla Firefox?
- 15 Tips-n-Tricks to Tweak and Customize Mozilla Firefox Web Browser
- Collection of Guides and Freeware to Tweak and Customize Windows 7 Login Screen
- Maxthon: Yet Another Fast, Secure and Highly Customizable Web Browser