Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Windows Vista Style System Properties in Windows XP
- The Best FREE Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop
- Why I don’t Like New Windows Live Mail 2011 (Wave 4)?
- How to Remove Website URL from Internet Explorer Addressbar History?
- Download Windows Vista and Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Waiting to Download Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2?