Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable and Use Google Multiple Sign-in Feature?
- How to Enable 2-Step Verification Feature in Your Microsoft Account?
- Add Event Sound to Mozilla Firefox Using PopupSound Extension
- How to Remove or Uninstall 3rd Party Transformation Packs (or Skin Packs) in Windows?
- How to Show / Hide / Move Drive Letters in Windows Explorer?
- Download Mozilla Firefox 3.7 Mockup Theme NOW