How to Get “Home” Button in Tab Bar in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 4.0 in its Beta stage looks very close to the mockups which were shown by Mozilla Wiki few months back:
One thing which is still missing is the "Home" button in Tab Bar. Its still shown in the Navigation toolbar atm.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to put "Home" button in Tab Bar to make it look-like mockups.
Its very simple and doesn't require any file editing or expert stuffs.
1. Right-click on toolbar and select "Customize" option. It'll open toolbar customization window.
2. Now drag-n-drop "Home" button from Navigation toolbar to the opened tab in Tab Bar as shown in following screenshot:
3. That's it. Click on "Done" button and you'll get the sweet Home button in Tab Bar.
PS: You can also move "Refresh" and "Close" button after Addressbar in the same manner.
Thanks to our reader "EGA" for the hint...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 7 Free Release Candidate (RC) Build 7100
- Revealing Interesting Secret Behind Windows Build Numbers
- Download Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Longhorn Themes for Windows 10
- Download Leopard Safari Skin for Maxthon Web Browser
- Windows 7 Family Pack and Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) Pricing Announced
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 Quick Start Guides to Get Tips and Learn Keyboard Shortcuts