How to Get Good Old “RSS Feed Icon” Back in Mozilla Firefox Addressbar
As you know we posted an interesting topic which highlights the new changes in Mozilla Firefox 4.0 which we don't like at all:
One thing was the removal of Statusbar which can be brought again using an excellent add-on:
Now its turn of RSS feed icon. One AskVG reader "kitsuneymg" has created an excellent add-on for Mozilla Firefox 4.0 which can bring back the good old RSS feed icon in addressbar as shown in following screenshot:
You can download it using following link:
UPDATE: The add-on is no longer available but you can add RSS icon to toolbar by right-clicking on Navigation toolbar and select Customize. From the customize toolbar window just drag-n-drop the Subscribe icon to toolbar.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Revealing Hidden Secret Service Menu in Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV DTH Set Top Box
- [Tip] Revealing Hidden Secret “Unicorn” Easter Egg in Mozilla Firefox
- Customize New Tab Page in Mozilla Firefox, Change Background Image and Number of Rows and Columns of Tiles
- How to Restore Accidentally Uninstalled Built-in Apps in Windows 8?
- Download Panda Cloud Free Antivirus 2.0
- Download Clean and Minimal Newspaper Skin for FeedDemon RSS Reader