How to Get Drive Capacity Bar aka HDD Meter Back in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
If you are using Windows Vista or later, then you must be well aware of the small horizontal capacity meter showing under HDD icons in My Computer.
Sometimes a few Windows users face a problem. These HDD meters don't show under drive icons.
It happens when you change the "Views" settings of My Computer window. The "Views" settings in your Windows must be set to "Tiles" or "Content" if you want to show those HDD meters.
So just change the "Views" settings by clicking on "Views" button at toolbar and select "Tiles" or "Content".
You can also set it to "Tiles" or "Content" using right-click menu. Now the HDD meters should be back in your Windows.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Direct Download Links] Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus, Visio 2013 and Project 2013 Free Trial
- StartOrbz: Free Software to Create and Change Windows 7 Start ORB (Start Button)
- Taskbar Classic Start Menu: Add Classic “All Programs” list to System Tray in Windows 7
- How to Enable Missing Hibernate Option in Windows 8 Power Menu?
- How to Remove Default Search Box from Internet Explorer Toolbar?
- Google Shows “Your computer appears to be infected” Message at the Top of Google Search Results Page