How to Get Conditional Forward Button in Mozilla Firefox?
If you can remember, we shared a few Mozilla Firefox UI mockups called "Australis" in past which featured conditional forward button.
We also shared a theme for Firefox which brings the same mockup UI to Mozilla Firefox:
If you also keep an eye on our regularly updated topic Mozilla Firefox Nightly version update, you must be knowing that the conditional forward button feature has been implemented in Firefox 10.0 nightly build:
At the moment you need to use the nightly build to enjoy conditional forward button feature but what to do if you don't want to use the nightly build?
Today we are going to share a small and easy to use trick which can bring the same functionality to earlier Mozilla Firefox versions like 7.0, 8.0, etc.
Before using the trick:
After using the trick:
You just need to follow these simple steps:
1. First install "Stylish" add-on. When its installed, click on its icon in Add-on Bar and select "Write new style -> Blank style" option. It'll open a new window. Type any desired name like "CFB" in Name box and paste following code in big text area:
2. That's it. It'll immediately add the conditional forward feature and the forward button will only be visible whenever its required.
PS: If you don't want to install Stylish add-on, you can add the above mentioned code in "userChrome.css" file present in your Mozilla Firefox profile folder. For more information about this file, visit this topic.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add or Remove Options from Context Menus in Windows
- Enable Hidden Secret Polygamy (Multi-Login) Feature of Yahoo! Messenger to Run Multiple Instances at Same Time
- [FIX] Windows Taskbar Resets to Default Settings If “Automatically Log On” Feature is Enabled
- [Tip] Disable or Remove Windows 10 Lock Screen
- Get Windows 7 Iconized (Icon Only) Taskbar Feature in Windows XP and Vista
- Get Windows 8 Charms Bar in Windows XP, Vista and 7