How to Get Classic XP Style Network Activity Indicator Back in Windows 7?
There are many Windows 7 users who miss the good old Windows XP style Network activity indicator in System Tray. Windows XP indicator used to show network activity with a blinking icon, on the other hand Windows 7 indicator doesn't blink.
If you miss the classic indicator in Windows 7 and want to get it back, here is an awesome piece of software to use.
"Network Activity Indicator" is a small portable utility which adds the classic XP style Network activity indicator to Windows 7 System Tray as shown in following screenshot:
You just need to download the ZIP file using following link:
Extract the ZIP file or run setup file and then run program's EXE file. It'll immediately add the classic indicator to Windows 7 System Tray. You can hide the default network indicator icon using Taskbar Properties.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] EXE Files Always Open with Notepad or Other Applications OR Can’t Open EXE Files in Windows
- Start Menu XP: Get XP Style “All Programs” Drop-Out List in Windows Vista and 7
- Download RocketDock Skin to Get Windows 8 Charms Bar in Windows XP, Vista, 7
- [Review] Windows 10 Command Prompt (Console)
- A Bootable USB: Freeware to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows Vista and Later
- Download Windows 7 Theme for Windows Vista