UPDATE: This article was posted 3 years ago when Google changed Google Search interface and people were trying to find ways to get the old interface back.
Now Google has changed the Google Search interface again. They have moved all the tabs such as Images, Maps, YouTube, News, Gmail, Play Store, etc from top menubar to a grid like interface which can be accessed using a button given at the top-right side of Google Search page.
The old trick to get classic interface in Google Search no longer works so we have updated this tutorial to share a new working trick.
Recently Google introduced a new look to its search engine. Personally I like the new look but there are many people who don't like the new interface and they are asking for ways to get the old interface back.
If you also don't like the new look and want the classic old look back, you can use following method:
New Interface of Google Search:
Old Interface of Google Search:
To access old interface of Google Search, you just need to open following link in your web browser:
Once you open the above mentioned link, you'll get the old Google Search page instead of the new one.
If you want, you can bookmark the link by pressing "CTRL+D" keys in your browser window so that you can access it quickly whenever you want. You can also set it as your browser homepage.
Thanks to our readers "rkkdjb" and "Lucas" for sharing the trick...
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- [Fun Tip] Access New Metro Boot Loader While Running Windows 8
- [Tip] How to Show Full Webpage URLs in Opera Addressbar?
- Launchy: A Complete Replacement for Windows Start Menu, Taskbar, Desktop Icons and File Manager
- How to Move or Resize an Off-Screen Window in Windows?
- Download Free “Microsoft Download Manager” from Microsoft