Many times Windows users face weird display issues when the graphics card drivers are not installed or not updated properly. Sometimes the users can't read the text properly on the screen.
Most of the times this issue is related to graphics card driver but sometimes it might also happen due to incorrect or corrupt display settings in Windows.
If you are also facing display issues in Windows, this article will definitely help you.
Microsoft has released a Fixit to fix display issues in Windows. This fix will automatically diagnose and fix the issues that affect display quality and readability of text.
This automatic fixit fixes following issues in Windows:
- Video driver is not WDDM compatible or is not installed.
- Display settings are not optimal for your monitor.
- Display color settings need to be calibrated.
- Text is blurred and difficult to read.
You can download the Fixit using following link:
Thanks to our friend "Rob Margel" for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] Control Panel, Welcome Center or Games are not Opening in Windows Vista
- Microsoft Re-brands “Windows Live One Care Safety Scanner” to “Microsoft Safety Scanner”
- How to Add “Disk Cleanup” Option in Drive Context Menu in Windows
- RocketDock: Another Free and Lightweight Dock Utility for Windows
- Microsoft Releases Hotfix to Fix Hibernation Issue in Windows 7
- TClock: Show Windows 7 Look-like Date & Time in System Tray in Windows XP and Vista