How to Enable Smooth Scrolling Feature in Opera Web Browser?
Smooth scrolling is a useful feature which comes enabled by default in Windows operating system and almost all software such as Microsoft Office suite and web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Smooth scrolling as the name suggests, helps you in scrolling up and down in program windows or webpages smoothly without any glitch.
Unfortunately two popular web browsers Google Chrome and Opera don't come with smooth scrolling feature enabled. Although these web browsers contain this feature but the developers have not enabled it by default.
We have told you in past how to enable smooth scrolling feature in Google Chrome web browser:
Now its turn of Opera. Recently our reader "Andre Christian" asked us how to enable smooth scrolling in Opera so we decided to create this tutorial so that all interested Opera users can take benefit of this hidden feature.
If you also want to enable smooth scrolling feature in Opera web browser, just follow these simple steps:
1. First you'll need to access hidden secret advanced configuration page of Opera using opera://flags command in addressbar as told in following tutorial:
2. Once you open Opera flags page, look for "Smooth Scrolling" option. It'll be present in the middle of the page. You can search for "smooth scrolling" term using findbar by pressing "Ctrl+F" keys together.
3. Once you find the option, click on Enable button given below it as shown in following screenshot:
4. That's it. Restart Opera and now you'll be able to enjoy smooth scrolling feature in Opera similar to other web browsers.
Opera://flags is a great place to enable/disable many interesting and advanced features in Opera...
Posted in: Opera
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Ultimate List of All Kinds of User Restrictions for Windows
- Permanently Set and Save Process Priority in Windows Task Manager Using Prio
- Is Windows Vista SP3 Coming? List of All Updates and Hotfixes Ready for SP3 Inside
- How to Get Iconized Favorites Bar in Internet Explorer? Only Show Icons and No Titles for Links
- [Solution] Taskbar is not Transparent While Using Aero Theme in Windows Vista
- How to Enable New “Compact Navigation” Feature in Google Chrome? Make Toolbar and Addressbar Auto-Hidden