How to Enable New “Side Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome? Show Tabs in Left Sidebar
Recently we told you about new hidden feature "Compact Navigation" in Google Chrome browser:
Now its turn of another cool secret feature in Google Chrome v13.
"Side Tabs" is a new feature in Chrome which allows you to show tabs in left sidebar of browser window. Its good for people who have widescreen display.
Following is a screenshot of this new feature in action:
To enable this feature, follow these simple steps:
1. Type about:flags in addressbar and press Enter.
2. You'll see "Side Tabs" option listed at the top.
Click on Enable link.
3. Restart your browser and after restart, right-click on tab and select "Use side tabs" option.
That's it. It'll show tabs in left sidebar. Enjoy...
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Show/Hide Hidden Files & Folders on the fly in Windows
- Download Windows 8 and Windows 10 Boot Screen for Windows XP
- How to Integrate Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows Setup ISO?
- Microsoft Office 2013 Releases to Manufacturing (RTM), GA on January 29, 2013
- How to Show/Hide “Get Add-ons” Tab in Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Window?
- Do You Need to Worry About Privacy in Windows 10? Answer is NO