How to Enable New Ctrl+Tab Preview Thumbnails List in Mozilla Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and later versions come with lots of new features like Windows 7 Taskbar tab preview thumbnails support. But did you know it also provides new "Ctrl+Tab" preview thumbnails list similar to Windows Vista and 7 "Alt+Tab" preview thumbnails list?
This new feature is disabled by default and if you enable it, it shows a list containing preview thumbnails for each tab once you press "Ctrl+Tab" keys together:
If you are interested in this new feature, you can follow these simple steps to enable it:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type ctrl in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.ctrlTab.previews" would be set to false. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to true.
4. That's it. Now Firefox will start showing the new tab preview thumbnails list as soon as you press "Ctrl+Tab" keys.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows Utilities Launcher] Access Device Manager, Task Manager, Services Manager and Other Useful Tools in Windows
- How to Disable Alphabetical Sorting and Manually Change Order of Start Menu Programs List in Windows 7?
- Visual Subst: Automatically Create Virtual Drives for Your Desired Folder in Windows Explorer
- How to Log Off, Restart or Shut Down in Windows 8 and Later?
- [Guide] How to Take Ownership (Permission) of a Registry Key in Windows?
- [Tip] Pin “Slide to Shutdown” Shortcut to Windows 8.1 Start Screen