How to Enable IE Like “Quick Tabs” Feature (All Tabs Previews) in Mozilla Firefox
Today we are going to share another cool feature in Firefox which is not enabled by default.
Mozilla Firefox also provides IE like "Quick Tabs" feature which is called "All Tabs Preview". It allows you to see small thumbnails of all running tabs in a single tab as shown in following screenshot:
You can click on a desired thumbnail to activate that particular tab.
You can enable this new feature by using following simple steps:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type alltabs in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.allTabs.previews" would be set to false. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to true.
4. That's it. Now you can access the new "All Tabs Previews" feature by clicking on small square icon given at the end of Tab Bar.
Thanks to our reader "JrColas22" for bringing it to our attention...
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- What Happened to the Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7?
- Enable Windows XP Style Cascading “All Programs” List in Windows Vista and 7 Start Menu
- The Best Method to Remove Ribbon UI from Windows 8/8.1 Explorer
- How to Use Windows 8 Developer Preview for One More Year?
- How to Add “Insert” Option in CD/DVD Drive Context Menu in Windows?
- How to Disable New Ribbon UI in Windows 8/8.1 Explorer?