How to Disable / Turn Off “Conversations” View in Windows Live Mail
If you are using Windows Live Mail 2011 (Wave 4) or later version, you might have noticed the newly added feature "Conversations" which groups emails from the same person.
Although its a good feature but some people might find it difficult to use and a bit annoying. This tutorial will teach you how to turn "Conversations" off in Windows Live Mail.
If you also want to disable conversations feature in Windows Live Mail program, simply follow these simple steps:
1. Open Windows Live Mail program and click on "View" tab in ribbon.
2. Now click on "Conversations" button and select "Off" from the drop-down menu.
3. That's it. It'll immediately disable the conversation feature in Windows Live Mail desktop program.
- How to Import Feeds into Windows Live Mail from Other RSS Feed Readers
- [Fix] Windows Live Mail Automatically Adds New Email IDs in your Contacts List
- How to Change Email Storage Location in Windows Live Mail
- How to Merge / Combine Multiple E-mail Accounts into One in Windows Live Mail
- How to Get "Hide Window When Minimized" Option Back in Windows Live Mail
- How to Stop Windows Live Mail from Blocking Unsupported File Types in Attachments
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows 7 Shows Blurry Thumbnails for Aero Themes in Desktop Personalization Window
- How to Add or Remove “Power Options” Button from Start Screen in Windows 8.1?
- Too Much Inconsistency in Windows 10 Context Menus
- [Fix] Links from Yahoo! Messenger, FDM and avast! Open in IE Even If Firefox is Default Browser
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Desktop Context Menu in XP, Add “View”, “Screen Resolution”, “Gadgets” & “Personalize” Options
- How to Download Windows 8.1 RTM Standalone Offline ISO for Clean Installation?