Whenever you go into Full screen mode in Mozilla Firefox by pressing F11 key, the tab bar and toolbar auto-hide to save space. You need to move your cursor on top of the screen to bring them back.
Some people might like it but others might want to disable it to quickly access the toolbars.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to disable the auto-hide of toolbars in full screen mode:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type animate in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.fullscreen.autohide" would be set to true. Double-click on it and change its value to false
4. Now whenever you go into full screen mode, you'll always see the toolbars.
Thanks to our reader "Hackerpunk1" for sharing this trick...
1. Press F11 key and enter into full screen mode.
2. Move the cursor on top of screen to bring back the toolbars.
3. Right-click on the navigation toolbar and uncheck "Hide Toolbars" option.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable / Disable Animations in Copy / Move / Delete Dialog Box in Windows Vista and 7?
- [Fix] SSL Error or Invalid Security Certificate Problem While Opening Facebook or Other Websites
- Download “Microsoft Camera Codec Pack” to Enable RAW Format Support in Windows Explorer and Windows Live Photo Gallery
- Ultimate Collection of Best Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office Suite
- TaskDock: Center All Taskbar (Superbar) Buttons in Windows 7
- UAC Tweak: Small Utility to Tweak UAC (User Account Control) Settings in Windows