Whenever you go into Full screen mode in Mozilla Firefox by pressing F11 key, the tab bar and toolbar auto-hide to save space. You need to move your cursor on top of the screen to bring them back.
Some people might like it but others might want to disable it to quickly access the toolbars.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to disable the auto-hide of toolbars in full screen mode:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type animate in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.fullscreen.autohide" would be set to true. Double-click on it and change its value to false
4. Now whenever you go into full screen mode, you'll always see the toolbars.
Thanks to our reader "Hackerpunk1" for sharing this trick...
1. Press F11 key and enter into full screen mode.
2. Move the cursor on top of screen to bring back the toolbars.
3. Right-click on the navigation toolbar and uncheck "Hide Toolbars" option.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “Windows Apps” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu
- How to Reset / Recover / Change Forgotten Administrator Password in Windows?
- Download Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats
- How to Integrate Your Edited System Files in Windows XP, MCE or Server 2003 Setup ISO?
- Transform Windows Vista into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack