How to Disable Toolbar Auto-Hide Feature in Full Screen Mode of Mozilla Firefox
Whenever you go into Full screen mode in Mozilla Firefox by pressing F11 key, the tab bar and toolbar auto-hide to save space. You need to move your cursor on top of the screen to bring them back.
Some people might like it but others might want to disable it to quickly access the toolbars.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to disable the auto-hide of toolbars in full screen mode:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type autohide in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.fullscreen.autohide" would be set to true. Double-click on it and change its value to false
4. Now whenever you go into full screen mode, you'll always see the toolbars.
Thanks to our reader "Hackerpunk1" for sharing this trick...
1. Press F11 key and enter into full screen mode.
2. Move the cursor on top of screen to bring back the toolbars.
3. Right-click on the navigation toolbar and uncheck "Hide Toolbars" option.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- “Windows Experience Pack” Available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Restore Old Speed Dial Page and Move New Navigation Bar Back to Top in Opera?
- Download Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 RTM Themes and Wallpapers for Windows 7
- How to Remove Annoying Focus Rectangle Around Buttons and Other Items in Windows?
- How to Open Mozilla Firefox Searchbox Results in New Tab?
- How to Get Rid of All Caps Tab Titles in Microsoft Office 2013 Ribbon?