How to Disable Toolbar Auto-Hide Feature in Full Screen Mode of Mozilla Firefox
Whenever you go into Full screen mode in Mozilla Firefox by pressing F11 key, the tab bar and toolbar auto-hide to save space. You need to move your cursor on top of the screen to bring them back.
Some people might like it but others might want to disable it to quickly access the toolbars.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to disable the auto-hide of toolbars in full screen mode:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type autohide in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.fullscreen.autohide" would be set to true. Double-click on it and change its value to false
4. Now whenever you go into full screen mode, you'll always see the toolbars.
Thanks to our reader "Hackerpunk1" for sharing this trick...
1. Press F11 key and enter into full screen mode.
2. Move the cursor on top of screen to bring back the toolbars.
3. Right-click on the navigation toolbar and uncheck "Hide Toolbars" option.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Are There Only 10 Product Keys for All Windows 7 Beta Users?
- [Did You Know] Windows 8 “Search Everywhere” Feature Still Works in Windows 10
- [Fix] This Upgrade Path is not Supported. Close Setup and Re-Launch from Root of Media or Pick Different Installation Choice
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 7? Check Yourself Using Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
- StartOrbz: Free Software to Create and Change Windows 7 Start ORB (Start Button)
- How to Switch Between Start Menu and Start Screen in Windows 10?