How to Disable Toolbar Auto-Hide Feature in Full Screen Mode of Mozilla Firefox
Whenever you go into Full screen mode in Mozilla Firefox by pressing F11 key, the tab bar and toolbar auto-hide to save space. You need to move your cursor on top of the screen to bring them back.
Some people might like it but others might want to disable it to quickly access the toolbars.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to disable the auto-hide of toolbars in full screen mode:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type autohide in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.fullscreen.autohide" would be set to true. Double-click on it and change its value to false
4. Now whenever you go into full screen mode, you'll always see the toolbars.
Thanks to our reader "Hackerpunk1" for sharing this trick...
1. Press F11 key and enter into full screen mode.
2. Move the cursor on top of screen to bring back the toolbars.
3. Right-click on the navigation toolbar and uncheck "Hide Toolbars" option.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “Open in New Window” Option in Folders and Drives Context Menu in Windows
- [Windows 10 Tip] Remove “3D Print with 3D Builder” Option from Image Context Menu
- Download Norton 360 Security Suite 6.0 Free Beta
- Enable Hidden Secret Control Panel Items in Windows Vista and Later
- [Fix] Duplicate IMAP Folders (Sent, Junk and Deleted Items) Created in Windows Live Mail
- How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Free Preview? Upgrade or Dual Boot with Windows 8