How to Remove New Orange Menu Button from Titlebar and Get Old Menu Bar Back in Mozilla Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and later versions come with a new orange "Firefox" button in Titlebar which has replaced the good old Menu Bar.
Although it looks good but some users might find it difficult to use and annoying as it doesn't provide all menubar shortcuts and also hides the Titlebar text. So you can't see website titles in this way.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to get the good old Menu Bar back in Firefox 4.0 and later versions which will also disable the new orange "Firefox" button:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, right-click on Toolbar and enable "Menu Bar" option.
2. That's it. As soon as you enable the option, it'll put the Menu Bar back in the window and will also disable the new orange "Firefox" button.
- How to Enable Titlebar Text and Icon and Put Tabs on Bottom in Mozilla Firefox?
- Get Classic Theme and Features Back in Mozilla Firefox, Get Rid of New Australis UI
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Now You can Activate Windows 10 Using Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 Product Key
- Windows 7 Starter Edition 3 Applications Limit Removed
- Mysterious KB2866518 Update for Windows 8.1 Preview
- How to Disable Window Border Blur in Windows 7?
- Hidden Secret Trick to Exit Explorer Using Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows
- [Windows 8 Upgrade Paths] How to Upgrade from Windows XP, Vista, 7 to Windows 8?