"Hardware Acceleration" (GPU Rendering) is the most interesting and important feature of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9). It was introduced to increase performance of the web browser but some IE users face font related problem in the browser. The text in Internet Explorer doesn't look well for some people so they want to disable this new hardware acceleration feature.
If you also want to disable Hardware Acceleration in IE9 or newer versions, following trick will help you:
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools icon and select "Internet Options".
2. Now go to "Advanced" tab and enable "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" option.
3. Click on Apply button and restart the browser.
That's it. It'll completely turn hardware acceleration feature off in Internet Explorer and you'll not face any blurred or hard to read font problem in the browser.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Yet Another Free Windows 7 Theme for WinRAR Archiver
- Yahoo! Messenger for Web: Online Version of Yahoo! Messenger, No Download or Installation Required
- Start Menu Selector for Windows 8: Toggle Between New Start Menu and Old Start Menu Using Desktop Context Menu
- How to Auto-Hide or Disable Command Bar in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- Download Windows 8.1 RTM Now
- [Windows 8 Upgrade Paths] How to Upgrade from Windows XP, Vista, 7 to Windows 8?