"Hardware Acceleration" (GPU Rendering) is the most interesting and important feature of Internet Explorer 9 (IE9). It was introduced to increase performance of the web browser but some IE users face font related problem in the browser. The text in Internet Explorer doesn't look well for some people so they want to disable this new hardware acceleration feature.
If you also want to disable Hardware Acceleration in IE9 or newer versions, following trick will help you:
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools icon and select "Internet Options".
2. Now go to "Advanced" tab and enable "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" option.
3. Click on Apply button and restart the browser.
That's it. It'll completely turn hardware acceleration feature off in Internet Explorer and you'll not face any blurred or hard to read font problem in the browser.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Use Windows 8 Developer Preview for One More Year?
- Moo0 RightClicker: Freeware to Enhance Context Menu in Windows
- Download Official PRODUCT (RED) Suite, Control Panel and CPU Meter Gadgets for Windows Vista and 7 Sidebar
- Download Dark Theme “Vista Black” for Windows Vista
- Add Control Panel, Task Manager, Windows Update and Other Useful Shortcuts with Icons in My Computer Context Menu
- Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu