How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Access Linux Partitions (ext2, ext3, ext4) From Windows in Dual-Boot System?
- How to Get Good Old “RSS Feed Icon” Back in Mozilla Firefox Addressbar
- How to Disable Windows 7 Taskbar Tab Preview Thumbnails in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Change Default File Save Location in Microsoft Office?
- Best Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office Suite
- [AIO] Complete Tutorial to Customize Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker