How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- 15 Tips-n-Tricks to Tweak and Customize Mozilla Firefox Web Browser
- [Review] What’s New in Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview?
- Download Windows 8 RTM Theme for Windows XP
- QTTabBar: Freeware to Add Web Browser Style Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
- Add Your Favorite Program Shortcut in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP