How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change Windows Update Settings When Managed or Disabled by System Administrator?
- XBoot: Free Utility to Combine ISO and Create Single Multiboot ISO or Bootable USB
- How to Create Portable Version of “RocketDock” for USB Drives?
- Explorer Breadcrumbs: Get Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer Breadcrumbs in Windows XP
- How to Disable SmartScreen Filter in Windows 8 and Later?
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Delay Time in Windows 7