How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add “Defragment” Option in Drive Context Menu in Windows
- [Guide] How to Close Metro Apps Permanently in Windows 8.1?
- How to Add “God Mode” Icon in Control Panel and My Computer in Windows 7 and Later?
- How to Enable / Disable “New -> Shortcut” Item in Windows Context Menu?
- FlyakiteOSX: Transform Windows XP, Server 2003 or MCE into Mac OS X
- Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen