How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Transform Windows XP into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack
- Open in Regedit: Open Registry Keys Directly from Mozilla Firefox
- Download Windows 10 Themes for Windows 8 and 8.1
- How to Open Any Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows?
- [Fix] A New Strange Line Appears below Ribbon Toolbar in Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer
- Kludget Engine: Free Utility to Use Mac OS Dashboard Widgets on Windows and Linux Desktop