How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Free 1-Year and Lifetime Licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium Edition
- STDU Explorer: Get Windows 8 Style Explorer with Ribbon UI in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Add Your Name in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Purble Place” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- Make Windows 8 Start Screen Transparent, Change Background Image and Number of Rows of Tiles
- How to Disable Annoying Caps Lock Key in Windows?