How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] How to Close Metro Apps Permanently in Windows 8.1?
- Best Free Alternatives to Windows Media Center
- RegFileMerger: Merge Multiple Registry Files into a Single One
- Set Multiple Background Images on Windows 7 Login Screen Using Logon Screen Rotator
- How to Install and Use Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows?
- [Tip] Add Numbers Row on Top of Google Keyboard in Android Mobile Phones