How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Speed Up Switching between Desktop and Start Screen By Disabling Start Screen Animation in Windows 8 and Later
- How to Enable Secret “Middle Click to Paste Clipboard Content” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- Customize “New Folder” and “New Shortcut” Text in Windows XP Context Menu
- Freeware to Show Christmas Tree on Your Windows Desktop
- [Tip] Remove 6 Extra Folders from Windows 10 Explorer “This PC”
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Offline Installer for Windows 8 and Later