How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Start Menu Will Make a Comeback in Next Windows Version
- Best Free Desktop Email Clients and Alternatives to Microsoft Outlook
- [Fix] Can’t Change Volume Level on HD Channels in Tata Sky DTH
- How to Change Context Menu Position from Left to Right in Windows Vista and Later?
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Addictive Games for Google Android Devices
- [Tip] How to Show More Apps with Small Icons in Windows 8.1 Apps Screen