How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get Good Old “RSS Feed Icon” Back in Mozilla Firefox Addressbar
- How to Get Good Old 3D Pinball Game, InkBall, Hold ‘Em, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Calendar and ClipBook Viewer in Windows 7?
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Features and Menus in Samsung Galaxy Smartphones
- [Windows 8 SKU Editions] Comparison Between Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise and Windows RT
- [Fix] “Your Windows 8.1 Install Couldn’t be Completed, Something Happened” Error Message
- BExplorer (Better Explorer): Windows 8 Look-Like Explorer with Ribbon UI for Windows 7