How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
This tutorial has been made as per visitors request. A few people asked us how to disable Chrome's built-in spell-checker? So this tutorial will help you in disabling the built-in spell-checker.
Here is a step-by-step method to disable Chrome spell-checker:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Click on "Show advanced settings..." link given at the bottom of Settings page.
3. Now scroll down a little and click on "Languages and spell-checker settings..." button present in "Languages" section.
4. It'll open a new window where you'll see a checkbox "Enable spell checking". Uncheck the option and click on OK button.
5. That's it. It'll turn spell-check feature off.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Bins: Download Taskbar Organizer for Windows 7
- [Direct Download Links] Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) Build
- Official Tool to Download Windows 8.1 Setup ISO and Create Installation Media
- [Bug Fix] Lock Screen Shows Solid Black Background in Windows 10
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like User Picture Tile (Avatar) in Notification Area of Windows 7
- [Tip] Disable Material Design UI and Incognito Mode Dark Theme in Google Chrome