How to Disable Automatic Image Resizing in Mozilla Firefox?
If you use Mozilla Firefox, then you may have noticed it automatically resizes an image if its larger than the screen area. There is no option available in Firefox Options to disable the Automatic image resizing. Even IE has this option.
So if you want to disable automatic image resizing, then following trick will help you:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type image in the Filter box. It'll show a few entries in the result box. Look for an entry "browser.enable_automatic_image_resizing".
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to "False".
4. That's it. You have done. Now Firefox will not resize any image automatically and will show the image in its original size.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows Live Movie Maker Final Version
- How to Remove “Libraries” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- Secret Tips to Disable Statistics Collection and Surveys in Opera Web Browser
- Windows 8 Features New Metro Style “Start Screen” with Live Tiles
- “The Search Bar” Gadget for Windows 7: Search From Your Windows Desktop
- How to Enable IE Like “Quick Tabs” Feature (All Tabs Previews) in Mozilla Firefox