How to Disable Animation While Going Full Screen in Mozilla Firefox
Whenever you go into Full screen mode in Mozilla Firefox by pressing F11 key, the tab bar and toolbar go up with animation.
Some people might love it but many people may want to disable it to launch Full screen mode faster as the animation takes time and slows down entering into full screen mode.
In this tutorial, we'll tell you how to disable this animation:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type animate in the Filter box and look for following integer key:
3. The entry "browser.fullscreen.animate" would be set to true. Double-click on it and it'll change its value to false. Alternatively, you can right-click on the preference and select Toggle option.
4. Now whenever you go into full screen mode, you'll not see the animation.
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Features New Metro Style “Start Screen” with Live Tiles
- Fix Windows 10 Activation Problems Using Built-in Troubleshooter
- [Fix] Drives Appearing Twice in Navigation Pane of Windows 10 Explorer “This PC”
- Get Good Old Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 7 Using CSMenu
- Download “Vista Boot Logo Generator” to Change or Customize Windows Vista Boot Screen
- Get Windows 8 Metro Style Start Screen in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Using Newgen