How to Customize Power Button Action in Windows 7 Start Menu?
Windows 7 Start menu looks very similar to Windows Vista but its customization is much easier than Vista. In Windows Vista, you need to go through various steps to change Power button action in start menu:
But Windows 7 no longer requires to go through so many steps, you can change the power button action from Taskbar settings. This tutorial will help you in customizing the power button in Windows 7.
Simply follow these simple steps:
1. Right click on Taskbar and select Properties.
2. Go to "Start Menu" tab and select the desired action from drop-down list in "Power button action" section:
3. That's it. Apply the changes and now you'll get the desired button in Start menu.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize Login Screen Background Image in Windows 7?
- [Solution] Windows Vista Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Crashing Mozilla Firefox
- How to Set Restrictions in Mozilla Firefox? Restrict Downloads, Adding Bookmarks, Add-ons, Changing Options, etc
- How to Fix Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) Stuck at First Run Welcome Page?
- Download AVG Antivirus Free Edition 2012
- [Did You Know] You can Remove “Libraries” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 8.1 and Later