When you open Google Chrome, it shows a default homepage containing "Most Visited" page list and Bookmarks history.
If you like a blank page as homepage or want to change the homepage to some other website, then this tutorial will help you:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Now look into "On startup" section. Using this section, you can customize the homepage.
3. Select "Open a specific page or set of pages" option and click on "Set pages" link.
4. It'll open a new window where you can add your desired website URLs to set them as Chrome homepage.
5. That's it. Now click on OK button and get ready enjoy your desired homepage in Google Chrome.
UPDATE: If you also want to change "Home" toolbar button action, then click on "Change" link given below the "Show Home button" option under "Appearance" section of Settings page. Now you can set it to any desired URL.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Unwanted Program Shortcuts from Windows Vista Welcome Center?
- [Linux Guides Collection] Everything You Want to Know and Learn about Linux Distros
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background Image in Windows XP
- How to Enable Secret “Click and Hold Context Menu” Option in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Always Start Your Favorite Web Browser in Private Browsing Mode By Default?
- How to Add “Scan with Windows Defender” Option in File Context Menu in Windows 8?