When you open Google Chrome, it shows a default homepage containing "Most Visited" page list and Bookmarks history.
If you like a blank page as homepage or want to change the homepage to some other website, then this tutorial will help you:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Now look into "On startup" section. Using this section, you can customize the homepage.
3. Select "Open a specific page or set of pages" option and click on "Set pages" link.
4. It'll open a new window where you can add your desired website URLs to set them as Chrome homepage.
5. That's it. Now click on OK button and get ready enjoy your desired homepage in Google Chrome.
UPDATE: If you also want to change "Home" toolbar button action, then click on "Change" link given below the "Show Home button" option under "Appearance" section of Settings page. Now you can set it to any desired URL.
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hidden Secret Dialog Box Found in IE9 to Upgrade to IE10
- [AskVG Gallery] Download Themes, Skins, Icon Packs and Wallpapers for Windows
- 7 Logon Changer: Change Windows 7 Login Screen on the Fly
- Win+X Menu Editor: Freeware to Tweak and Customize “Win+X” Menu in Windows 8
- [Did You Know] You Can Pin Websites to Windows 7 Taskbar and Start Menu Using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later
- How to Remove “Gadgets” Option from Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu?