When you open Google Chrome, it shows a default homepage containing "Most Visited" page list and Bookmarks history.
If you like a blank page as homepage or want to change the homepage to some other website, then this tutorial will help you:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Settings button present at the end of the toolbar. Now select Settings menu item.
2. Now look into "On startup" section. Using this section, you can customize the homepage.
3. Select "Open a specific page or set of pages" option and click on "Set pages" link.
4. It'll open a new window where you can add your desired website URLs to set them as Chrome homepage.
5. That's it. Now click on OK button and get ready enjoy your desired homepage in Google Chrome.
UPDATE: If you also want to change "Home" toolbar button action, then click on "Change" link given below the "Show Home button" option under "Appearance" section of Settings page. Now you can set it to any desired URL.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Windows 7 Taskbar Tab Preview Thumbnails in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Re-Enable Missing Details Pane in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- [Did You Know] Windows 8 Allows You to Remove “Favorites” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane
- How to Enable Hidden Secret Features Using “Advanced Configuration” Pages in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera Web Browsers?
- Enable Windows XP Style Cascading “All Programs” List in Windows Vista and 7 Start Menu
- How to Access “Advanced Appearance Settings” Option and Change Font Size, Color in Windows 8 and 8.1?