We all know about the new "Speed Dial" feature introduced in Opera web browser. By default you can set up to 9 speed dials in Opera.
Following is a screenshot of Speed Dial feature of Opera:
But after following this small and easy tutorial, you'll be able to increase the number of speed dials in Opera:
1. Open Opera and go to "Help -> About Opera". It'll open a page showing version information as well as other useful information about Opera. Check the "Paths" section and copy the path of "Opera directory":
2. Close Opera and paste the path in RUN dialog box or Explorer addressbar and press Enter. It'll open the Opera profile directory.
3. You'll see a file "speeddial.ini" in the folder. Open the file in Notepad and add following lines at last of the file:
In the above code, 4 and 5 are just examples. You can replace them with your desired numbers.
4. Save the file and open Opera. Now you'll be able to see more speed dials in Opera.
PS: If you can't see "speeddial.ini" file in Opera profile directory, then make sure you have set at least one speed dial in Opera.
Thanks to our friend "Remco Lanting" for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable / Disable Animations in Copy / Move / Delete Dialog Box in Windows Vista and 7?
- [Exclusive] How to Add New Shortcuts in “Win+X” Menu of Windows 8?
- How to Remove Shut Down Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?
- How to Disable New Metro Boot Loader and Bring Back Windows Vista and 7 Style Boot Loader in Windows 8?
- How to Install Windows 8 in Virtual Box or VMware Workstation?
- Is There Any Way to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 8?