We all know about the new "Speed Dial" feature introduced in Opera web browser. By default you can set up to 9 speed dials in Opera.
Following is a screenshot of Speed Dial feature of Opera:
But after following this small and easy tutorial, you'll be able to increase the number of speed dials in Opera:
1. Open Opera and go to "Help -> About Opera". It'll open a page showing version information as well as other useful information about Opera. Check the "Paths" section and copy the path of "Opera directory":
2. Close Opera and paste the path in RUN dialog box or Explorer addressbar and press Enter. It'll open the Opera profile directory.
3. You'll see a file "speeddial.ini" in the folder. Open the file in Notepad and add following lines at last of the file:
In the above code, 4 and 5 are just examples. You can replace them with your desired numbers.
4. Save the file and open Opera. Now you'll be able to see more speed dials in Opera.
PS: If you can't see "speeddial.ini" file in Opera profile directory, then make sure you have set at least one speed dial in Opera.
Thanks to our friend "Remco Lanting" for sharing it...
Posted in: Opera
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Collection of Boot Screens of All Windows Versions from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7
- How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Copy as Path” Option in Windows XP Context Menu?
- [Tip] Reinstall or Repair Windows 8/8.1 Computer Using “Reset PC” and “Refresh PC” Options
- Where Does Windows Store Temporary Files and How to Change TEMP Folder Location?
- Why Microsoft Removed Toolbar Button Icons in New Windows Live Mail Version?
- How to Enable / Disable “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” Option in Open With Dialog Box?