How to Hide Menubar, Addressbar, Standard Toolbar and Throbber (Small Flag Icon) in Windows XP Explorer?
If you are a Windows customization lover and want to hide menubar, addressbar, toolbar or throbber (small Windows flag) in Windows Explorer window, this tutorial will help you.
In this tutorial, we are going to provide simple registry scripts to hide menubar, addressbar, throbber or all toolbars in Windows XP Explorer window as shown in following screenshots:
Hiding both Menubar and Addressbar:
Hiding Throbber (Small Windows Flag):
Simply download following zip file, extract it and you'll get separate .REG files for each option. Run the desired .Reg file, it'll ask for confirmation, accept it.
If you hide all toolbars including menubar, addressbar, standard toolbar and throbber using "Hide All Toolbars.reg" script and decide to restore them later, run following command in RUN:
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
and then run "Restore Default Settings.reg" script.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Google Launches New Social Network “Google+”
- [Guide] Download Windows 7 Setup ISO for Clean Installation
- Get 200GB of Free OneDrive Storage Using Bing Rewards and Dropbox Account
- Download Windows Vista Theme “VistaVG Ultimate” for Windows XP
- Enable Windows XP Style Cascading “All Programs” List in Windows Vista and 7 Start Menu