Download Full Standalone Offline Windows Installer (MSI) of Google Chrome
If you want to install Google Chrome web browser in your system, you need to download an online installer first. Then this online installer downloads and installs required program files of the browser in your system.
The good news is that now Google has officially released an MSI installer of Google Chrome for Windows users. This MSI installer only works in Windows operating system and it currently installs the latest Dev Channel build.
This MSI installer is also an offline installer which doesn't need any Internet connection at the time of installation. Just download it once and then you can use it to install Google Chrome web browser anytime in any computer.
You can download it using following link:
There is also a standalone offline installer of Google Chrome available which doesn't download any file from Internet at the time of installation. You can check it out at following link:
Posted in: Google Chrome
Other similar articles that may interest you
- So Windows 7 Will Be Windows 7, Microsoft Confirms
- Yahoo! Messenger for Web: Online Version of Yahoo! Messenger, No Download or Installation Required
- Microsoft Launched “Automated Troubleshooting Services” to Fix Common Maintenance Problems for Windows XP and Vista
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Version 1607) Available for Download
- How to Pin Any File, Folder or Program Shortcut to Start Screen in Windows 8 and Later?
- Visual Tooltip: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP