Google Redesigns Gmail Look, Adds New HD Themes, How to Instructions Inside
Google has redesigned Gmail look. The new look is available to all Gmail users. Google has tried to make the new look minimal which looks very neat and clean.
It comes with:
- Modern look
- New themes
- Clean conversations
- Improved search
- More control
- And much more
To enjoy the new look, you just need to follow these simple instructions:
1. Log into your Gmail account and you'll see "Switch to the new look" link at the bottom-right corner as shown in following screenshot:
2. Click on the link and you'll get a confirmation message:
3. Click on "Switch to the new look" button.
4. That's it. It'll apply the new look. You can customize the display density by clicking on the tools icon and select the desired option.
5. You can also apply extra themes available in your Gmail account. Google has also added a few HD themes.
To change the theme, click on "Themes" option which will open the themes page where you can click on your desired theme to apply it.
NOTE: If you don't see the link to switch to new look, clear your browser cache or press "Ctrl+F5" keys together.
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Direct Download Links] Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus, Visio 2013 and Project 2013 Free Trial
- [AIO] List of Free Software to Get Start Menu and Start Button Back in Windows 8
- Close All: Small Tool to Close All Running Program Windows On The Fly
- Windows 10 November Update (Version 1511) Changelog
- How to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows Vista?
- Download “Bing Desktop” Tool to Automatically Set Bing Homepage Background Image as Windows Desktop Wallpaper