Google Introduces “Me on the Web” Feature to Alert You When Your Personal Information Gets Published Online
Google has introduced a new feature "Me on the Web" which helps you understand and manage what people see when they search for you on Google.
This features can alert you when your personal information (name, email address or phone number) gets published online.
To use this feature, Log into Google Dashboard using your Google account.
In "Me on the Web" section, click on "Set up search alerts for your data" link.
It'll open a new box, select the desired options and click on the Save button.
What do you think about this new feature? Will you use it?
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change “Get More Gadgets Online” Link in Windows Vista and 7 Sidebar Gadget Gallery Window?
- How to Remove “Preview Pane” Button from Command Bar in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- How to Restrict Users from Deleting Cookies, Temporary Files and Other Browsing History Data in Internet Explorer?
- [Windows Tip] Disable Search Box on New Tab Page in Internet Explorer
- All About Mozilla Firefox Profile Folder and Configuration Files
- [Fix] Windows 7 Boot Screen Changed to Vista Style