Google Adds New Minimal Theme to Gmail, How to Instructions Inside
Google has added a new minimal look to Gmail which is not enabled by default as its under testing at the moment.
The new look can be applied using Themes tab in Gmail Settings page. There are 2 new themes available with the names "Preview" and "Preview (Dense)".
To get the new look, you just need to follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Gmail account and go to "Mail Settings -> Themes". You can directly access the Themes page using following link:
2. Now select any of the following 2 themes:
- Preview (Dense)
3. That's it. You can now enjoy the new minimal look of Gmail.
What do you think of this new Gmail look? Looks like Metro UI inspired? Are you going to use it? Please let us know in your comment...
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Mozilla Adds “Container Tabs” Feature to Firefox Web Browser
- Hidden Secret Codes for Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phones
- [Fix] Bold and Italic Font Problem in Windows
- [Tip] Remove 6 Extra Folders from Windows 10 Explorer “This PC”
- SMFixer: Free Tool to Repair and Enable Corrupted Safe Mode in Windows
- How to Show Large Icons in Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows Taskbar?