Get Windows Vista DreamScene Feature in Linux
If you are a Linux user and want to have Windows Vista's DreamScene feature, this article will help you.
DreamScene feature in Windows Vista allows you to set your favorite video as Desktop wallpaper so that you can have an animated Desktop.
Now "acidc00l" @ GNOME-Look.org has created a script which can bring the same feature to Linux.
The script has been tested in GNOME only and the tested distros are Debian and Ubuntu 32-bit and 64-bit.
You can download it using following link:
All the required instructions to install the script have been given at the above link.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Fix “Unexpected Installation Error -203” Problem While Installing Extensions and Themes in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download Mozilla Firefox 3.7 Mockup Theme NOW
- How to Change Metro Apps Default Installation Location in Windows 8?
- How to Always Show “User Home Folder”, “Control Panel” and “Recycle Bin” Items in Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- How to Add “Insert” Option in CD/DVD Drive Context Menu in Windows?
- How to Disable Annoying Caps Lock Key in Windows?