Get Windows Vista Welcome Center in Windows XP
Do you love Windows Vista Welcome Center and want to use it in Windows XP? If your answer is YES, then you are lucky. There is a standalone application available which can provide you the same Welcome Center in XP.
Look at the following screenshot:
It has been taken from Windows XP and you can see it looks very close to Vista Welcome Center. Almost all links work in the window.
You need to download the RAR file, extract it and you'll get a folder containing the EXE file along with other required file/folders. Simply run the "Welcome Center.exe" file and enjoy the Welcome Center.
All credit goes to "fediaFedia" and "Dantaylor17" for creating this App.
NOTE: If you want to add it in Windows startup, then simply create a shortcut of "Welcome Center.exe" file and paste it in "Start -> All Programs -> Startup" folder.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hash Reporter: Free Portable Utility to Calculate and Verify Hash Codes
- [Fix] “We’re Getting Search Ready” Problem in Windows 10
- [Windows 10 Tip] Remove Cortana, Microsoft Edge, Contact Support and Feedback Apps
- FileTypesMan: Free Alternative to Windows Default File Type Option
- Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Using WinPlusX
- How to Remove “Windows Experience Index Rating” Link from Windows 7 System Properties?