Get Windows 8 Look-Like Ribbon UI in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Explorer using Styler Skin
NOTE: Windows Vista and 7 users will need to run the Styler setup using Compatibility mode.
We know that Windows 8 comes with Ribbon UI in Windows Explorer.
We also shared a free tool "STDU Explorer" which is an alternative for Windows Explorer and provides Ribbon UI:
But if you don't want an alternative to Windows Explorer and want to add Windows 8 look-like Ribbon UI to Windows Explorer, here is an excellent way for you:
AskVG's DA group member "PeterRollar" has created an excellent Styler skin which looks almost same as Windows 8 Explorer's Ribbon UI.
You can use it in Windows XP, Vista and 7.
HOW TO USE:
1. First download and install Styler software which is absolutely free:
2. Now download the required Styler skin:
3. Extract the ZIP file and follow the instructions given in following topic to apply the Styler skin:
That's it. After following the above mentioned steps, you'll enjoy Windows 8 look-like Ribbon UI in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Explorer.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] How to Root an Android Device?
- How to Disable Hardware Acceleration (GPU Rendering) in Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird to Fix Font Problem?
- Autorun Manager: Portable Utility to Configure Autorun Functionality in Windows
- [Fix] Windows 7 Boot Screen Changed to Vista Style
- How to Hide, Show or Set Permissions for Your Email ID in Your Facebook Account Profile Page?
- [Fix] Context Menu Doesn’t Appear When You Right-Click on Start Screen in Windows 8.1