Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Disk2vhd: Free Utility to Create VHD Versions of Physical Disks
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Settings in Internet Explorer Options Window?
- How to Enable Aero Glass Transparency with Blur in Windows 10?
- [Tip] Pin “Slide to Shutdown” Shortcut to Windows 8.1 Start Screen
- Get Google Chrome “New Tab Page” in Mozilla Firefox Using Google Toolbar
- [Tip] Disable Cortana and Bing Search Results in Windows 10