Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Themes in Windows 7?
- Mount and Access System Restore Points in Windows Using System Restore Explorer
- Install All Post-SP1 Updates Offline in Windows 7 Using Convenience Rollup Package
- Default Programs Editor: Yet Another Free Alternative to Windows Default File Type Option
- AOMEI Backupper Professional Giveaway Winners List
- [Fix] Compatibility Tab Missing and System Restore Crashing Problems in Windows Vista and 7