As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows XP Mode RTM Available for Public, Download NOW
- Get Windows 8 and 8.1 Start Screen in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Using “Omnimo 6″ Rainmeter Skin Suite
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- [Wishlist] Features You Want to See in Next Windows Version
- Windows 7 Logon Changer: Advanced Tool to Customize Windows 7 Login Screen
- How to Disable Window Border Blur in Windows 7?