Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Easy Way to Uninstall Built-in Apps in Windows 10 and 8/8.1
- Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Preview for Windows 7 Coming in November 2012
- AeroBar: Free Portable Utility to Show Titlebar Text in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer
- BatteryInfoView: Free Utility to Show Status and Information About Laptop and Netbook Battery
- How to Remove New Orange Menu Button from Titlebar and Get Old Menu Bar Back in Mozilla Firefox?
- Download Windows 8 Free Release Preview (RC Build)