As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Transform Windows Vista into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack
- Hidden Thumbnail Switch to Toggle Between Windows 8 Start Screen and Desktop Applications
- [FIX] Optical Drives (CD/DVD) Icon Not Showing in My Computer Window
- What Happened to the Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7?
- Ultimate Collection of Best Freeware to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows and Linux
- How to Add Recycle Bin, Run, Search and Many Other Useful Shortcuts in My Computer?