As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] What is “UpdatusUser” Folder and How to Remove it from Windows Explorer?
- How to Remove Watermark (Build Number Info) from Desktop in Windows Vista, 7 and Server 2008?
- GClient: Download Free Desktop Client to Access Google+ Without Web Browser
- Windows Show Desktop Link: Get the Good Old “Show Desktop” Icon Back in Windows 7
- How to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur and Reflection in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Remove Watermark (Build Number Info) from Desktop in Windows 8?