Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Create Shortcut to Kill All Not Responding Programs on the Fly in Windows
- Download Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 and 7 Features Comparison Chart
- Microsoft Launches Official “Building Windows 8″ Blog, Pre-Release Build to Arrive in Coming Months
- [Fix] Can’t Change Volume Level on HD Channels in Tata Sky DTH
- Registry Tweak and Freeware to Enable Secret Animation in Windows 8 Start Screen
- [Fix] Windows 8 Genuine Product Key doesn’t Work for Windows 8.1 Clean Installation