Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Customize Start Screen Tiles Background Color, Text Color and Logo in Windows 8.1
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ISO Toolkit: Freeware to Create, Convert, Copy, Extract, Mount and Burn ISO Image Files
- Win+X Menu Editor: Freeware to Tweak and Customize “Win+X” Menu in Windows 8
- Download Free Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool from Microsoft