Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 7 Boot Screen for Windows XP and Vista
- Extra Desktops: Free Utility to Get Multiple Virtual Desktops in Windows XP and Vista
- Collection of Some Useful Tricks and Extensions for Mozilla Firefox
- Moo0 RightClicker: Freeware to Enhance Context Menu in Windows
- [Fix] No Sound Coming from Headphones or External Speakers Connected to Your Mobile Phone
- How to Re-Download Windows 8 Setup Without Purchasing it Again Using Upgrade Assistant?