Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 and 8.1 Login Screen for Windows XP
- How to Disable New Metro Boot Loader and Restore Classic Boot Loader in Windows 8 and Later?
- [Exclusive] Customize “Win+X” Menu in Windows 8 – Add, Remove, Rename or Move Shortcuts
- Official Link to Download Google Chrome Full Standalone Offline Installer
- [Tip] Disable Cortana and Bing Search Results in Windows 10
- A Complete Guide for Tweaking User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista and Later