Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Use Mozilla Firefox Metro Version in Windows 8? Fix Metro App Launching Desktop Version
- Windows 8.1 Releases to Manufacturing (RTM), General Availability on October 17th, 2013
- Get Windows 7 Volume Control Box in Windows XP
- How to Pin Any File, Folder or Program Shortcut to Start Screen in Windows 8 and Later?
- 5 Easy Ways to Remove Ribbon from Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer
- Download Windows XP “Royale Blue” Theme “Vista Blue Refresh” for Windows Vista