Get Windows 8 Lock Screen Style Date and Time Display on Windows 7 Login Screen
As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Truth Behind Hidden Secret “God Mode” (aka Master Control Panel) Found in Windows 7 and Later
- How to Disable Annoying Caps Lock Key in Windows?
- How to Restore Caret Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- Add “Win+X” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- Get Windows XP Style Classic “All Programs” List in Start Menu of Windows Vista and Windows 7