As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Make Windows 8 Start Screen Transparent, Change Background Image and Number of Rows of Tiles
- QTAddressBar: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Addressbar with Breadcrumbs in Windows XP Explorer
- Will Windows 8 be a Good OS for Desktop PCs?
- How to Create Backup Image of Bootable USB Drives?
- Download and Install Latest Virus Definition Updates Offline in Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)
- How To Enable “Search For Text When I Start Typing” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?