As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize Default Places Bar in Windows Common File Dialog Box?
- SBar: Windows 7 Taskbar Clone for Windows XP and Vista
- How to Add Useful Shortcuts, Files and Folders in My Computer Window Using Hidden Network Shortcuts Trick
- Yet Another Way to Remove Ribbon UI from Windows 8 Explorer without Breaking Paint and WordPad Apps
- [Guide] Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Windows Customization
- Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu