As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Image Slide Show Feature on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?
- How to Remove Annoying Common Tasks (Details Pane) from Desktop in Windows XP?
- Get Glass CMD (Command Prompt) in Windows XP
- Download New Updated “Resource Hacker 3.6.0″ with 64-bit and PNG File Support
- How to Change Homepage Settings in Google Chrome?
- How to Restore About:Config Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Mozilla Firefox?