As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Maxthon: Yet Another Fast, Secure and Highly Customizable Web Browser
- [Tip] Add Secret “Hide File Names” Option in “View” Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Disable “The Add-on is Ready for Use” Popup Notification Message in Internet Explorer?
- Download Free Windows 8 RTM 90-day Trial Version
- Get Windows 8 Charms Bar in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Windows 8.1 is Just Around the Corner, Are You Ready to Switch?