As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Recuva: Download One of the Best Free Data Recovery Software for Windows
- Truth Behind Hidden Secret “God Mode” (aka Master Control Panel) Found in Windows 7 and Later
- Force Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock Keys Behavior Using Windows Registry
- Extra Desktops: Free Utility to Get Multiple Virtual Desktops in Windows XP and Vista
- How to Enable Secret “Click and Hold Context Menu” Option in Mozilla Firefox?
- Extend Windows Vista and Windows 7 Trial Period from 30 Days to 120 Days