As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- GClient: Download Free Desktop Client to Access Google+ Without Web Browser
- [Bug] Taskbar Context Menu won’t Close in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- How to Disable Aero Shake Feature in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1?
- Windows 8 RTM Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- How to Upgrade from Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 Testing Builds to Final RTM Version?