As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows XP Services Configuration: Turn Off / Disable Background Services to Improve System Performance
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- How to Reset / Remove / Bypass Forgotten BIOS or CMOS Password?
- How to Get Drive Capacity Bar aka HDD Meter Back in Windows Vista and Later Explorer?
- Get Windows Vista Welcome Center in Windows XP
- [Windows Tip] Search and Install Device Drivers from Windows Update Only If Its Not Found on Local Hard Disk