As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Install Apps Offline in Google Android Devices Without Internet Connection and Play Store
- Windows 7 Allows You to Remove IE, WMP and Many Other Windows Components
- Download Exclusive AskVG and VistaVG Wallpapers for Your Desktop
- Download TwentyTen (Microsoft Office 2010 Inspired) Theme for Mozilla Firefox
- [Fun Tip] Enable Windows Vista Boot Screen in Windows 7
- Is Windows Vista SP3 Coming? List of All Updates and Hotfixes Ready for SP3 Inside