As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP
- TweakUAC: Freeware to Turn User Account Control (UAC) On or Off in Windows Vista
- How to Enable “Open Command Window Here” Option in Context Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- WinToFlash: Utility to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7
- Download Avast! Free Antivirus for Windows
- Get Approx. 1 GB Free Space by Removing Unnecessary Files After Installing SP1 in Windows Vista