As you know Windows 8 testing builds show date, time and day name at login screen.
Now you can get similar feature in Windows 7 as well. "myjuman" @ DA has created a small utility which shows date and time on Windows 7 login screen as shown in following screenshot:
How to Use:
First download following file:
Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip and run the installer EXE file. It'll install the required file in your Windows. It seems it only works in 32-bit Windows versions.
Now log off or lock your Windows and to show date and time, click on "Ease of access" (Accessibility) button.
UPDATE: The developer has removed the software. You can take a look at following similar free tool:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] Different Ways to Open Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows
- How to Get Rid of Too Much White Space in Microsoft Office 2013? Switch to New Gray Color Themes
- Revealing Hidden Secret Tool in Windows 7 = Problem Steps Recorder (PSR)
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) Preloads Websites Content in Background to Optimize Performance
- [Tip] How to Show More Apps with Small Icons in Windows 8.1 Apps Screen
- How to Disable or Change a Key Action in Your Keyboard Using Sharp Keys?