We have blogged about Windows Vista look like MSPaint for Windows XP. Lots of people asked for Windows 7 look like MSPaint application for XP and Vista and today we are sharing the same with you all.
"PaintRibbon" is a free image editing program which looks very much similar to Windows 7 Paint application:
Its a portable app so you don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file.
It works in Windows XP, Vista and 7. The latest version has an entirely new Office 2010 Ribbon, layers functionality, filters, social media integration and much more. It's now a very full-featured image-editing program - totally different to the last version.
UPDATE: Our readers reported that the program installer automatically installs some bundled suspicious item, so we have removed the download link. You can check out following similar articles:
- The Best FREE Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop
- RealWorld Paint: Free Image Editor and Alternative to Adobe Photoshop
- How to Get the Good Old MS Paint (without Ribbons) Working in Windows 7?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Fix Windows Store, Metro Apps and Microsoft Account Related Problems in Windows 8
- Get Windows XP Style Classic “All Programs” List in Start Menu of Windows Vista and Windows 7
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background in Windows Vista?
- How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Open File Location” Option in XP?
- [Tip] Speed Up Switching between Desktop and Start Screen By Disabling Start Screen Animation in Windows 8
- Download Winamp 2 Classic Skin for VLC Media Player