We have blogged about Windows Vista look like MSPaint for Windows XP. Lots of people asked for Windows 7 look like MSPaint application for XP and Vista and today we are sharing the same with you all.
"PaintRibbon" is a free image editing program which looks very much similar to Windows 7 Paint application:
Its a portable app so you don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file.
It works in Windows XP, Vista and 7. The latest version has an entirely new Office 2010 Ribbon, layers functionality, filters, social media integration and much more. It's now a very full-featured image-editing program - totally different to the last version.
UPDATE: Our readers reported that the program installer automatically installs some bundled suspicious item, so we have removed the download link. You can check out following similar articles:
- The Best FREE Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop
- RealWorld Paint: Free Image Editor and Alternative to Adobe Photoshop
- How to Get the Good Old MS Paint (without Ribbons) Working in Windows 7?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add Websites or Search Engine Links in Windows Explorer and Start Menu Search Results Page
- Windows Blue will be Called Windows 8.1 and will be a Free Update to Windows 8
- nLite: Freeware to Integrate Service Packs, Drivers and Create Unattended Bootable ISO of Windows XP
- Fix Windows 7 Restart Problems Using Free Bootable Recovery Disk
- How to Get Good Old “Statusbar” with Text and Progress Meter Back in Mozilla Firefox
- How to Remove “Next Desktop Background” Option from Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu?