PaintRibbon: Get Windows 7 Look-Like Paint in Windows XP and Vista
We have blogged about Windows Vista look like MSPaint for Windows XP. Lots of people asked for Windows 7 look like MSPaint application for XP and Vista and today we are sharing the same with you all.
"PaintRibbon" is a free image editing program which looks very much similar to Windows 7 Paint application:
Its a portable app so you don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file.
It works in Windows XP, Vista and 7. The latest version has an entirely new Office 2010 Ribbon, layers functionality, filters, social media integration and much more. It's now a very full-featured image-editing program - totally different to the last version.
UPDATE: Our readers reported that the program installer automatically installs some bundled suspicious item, so we have removed the download link. You can check out following similar articles:
- The Best FREE Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop
- RealWorld Paint: Free Image Editor and Alternative to Adobe Photoshop
- How to Get the Good Old MS Paint (without Ribbons) Working in Windows 7?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows 8.1 Bug] Icons Look Distorted in Delete Confirmation Dialog Box and Send To Menu
- How to Enable Brand New “New Tab” Page in Mozilla Firefox Nightly Build?
- How to Fix “Do You Want to Open This File?” Security Warning While Opening Start Menu or Taskbar Shortcuts in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?
- Remove Annoying Ads from Windows Live Messenger (WLM) using A-Patch
- How to Add New Program Shortcuts in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?