PaintRibbon: Get Windows 7 Look-Like Paint in Windows XP and Vista
We have blogged about Windows Vista look like MSPaint for Windows XP. Lots of people asked for Windows 7 look like MSPaint application for XP and Vista and today we are sharing the same with you all.
"PaintRibbon" is a free image editing program which looks very much similar to Windows 7 Paint application:
Its a portable app so you don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file.
It works in Windows XP, Vista and 7. The latest version has an entirely new Office 2010 Ribbon, layers functionality, filters, social media integration and much more. It's now a very full-featured image-editing program - totally different to the last version.
UPDATE: Our readers reported that the program installer automatically installs some bundled suspicious item, so we have removed the download link. You can check out following similar articles:
- The Best FREE Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop
- RealWorld Paint: Free Image Editor and Alternative to Adobe Photoshop
- How to Get the Good Old MS Paint (without Ribbons) Working in Windows 7?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hidden Secret Trick to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and Other Google Android Devices
- Pale Moon: New Web Browser Based on Mozilla Firefox and Optimized for Speed
- Customize Windows Media Player 12 (WMP12) Library Background Image in Windows 7
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Solitaire” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Get Iconized Favorites Bar in Internet Explorer? Only Show Icons and No Titles for Links
- Microsoft Introduces Touch Pack for Windows 7