We have blogged about Windows Vista look like MSPaint for Windows XP. Lots of people asked for Windows 7 look like MSPaint application for XP and Vista and today we are sharing the same with you all.
"PaintRibbon" is a program created by "Bluuur". It looks very much similar to Windows 7 Paint application:
Its a portable app so you don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file.
It works in Windows XP, Vista and 7. The latest version has an entirely new Office 2010 Ribbon, layers functionality, filters, social media integration and much more. It's now a very full-featured image-editing program - totally different to the last version.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks "James" for letting us know about it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background in Windows Vista?
- [Tip] 5 Easy Ways to Switch from Windows 8 to Other Installed OS in Dual Boot Environment
- Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu
- Add “System Shortcuts” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 Desktop Context Menu
- Visual Tooltip: Get Windows Vista and 7 Style Taskbar Thumbnail Previews in Windows XP
- Texturize Windows XP, Vista and 7 Taskbar using Taskbar Texturizer