We have blogged about Windows Vista look like MSPaint for Windows XP. Lots of people asked for Windows 7 look like MSPaint application for XP and Vista and today we are sharing the same with you all.
"PaintRibbon" is a program created by "Bluuur". It looks very much similar to Windows 7 Paint application:
Its a portable app so you don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file.
It works in Windows XP, Vista and 7. The latest version has an entirely new Office 2010 Ribbon, layers functionality, filters, social media integration and much more. It's now a very full-featured image-editing program - totally different to the last version.
You can download it using following link:
Thanks "James" for letting us know about it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add “Disk Cleanup” Option in Drive Context Menu in Windows
- How to Activate Hidden Side Panel Charm Using Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 8 Developer Preview?
- AeroWeather: Change Windows Vista and 7′s Aero Color According to Weather Conditions
- How to Customize Power Button Action in Windows 7 Start Menu?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Minesweeper” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- TrueTransparency: Another Freeware to Get Aero Glass with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP