Get Windows 7 CAD (Ctrl+Alt+Del) Screen in Windows XP
Here is another interesting stuff for Windows XP users, which can bring Windows 7 CAD screen to XP. If you don't have any idea about CAD screen, its the screen which is displayed once you press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together in Windows.
Simply download following RAR file, extract it using 7-Zip or WinRAR and run "Setup.exe" file:
It'll install the CAD screen which can be enjoyed by pressing "Ctrl+Alt+Del" keys any time.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Get the Good Old Classic Chat Interface Back in Facebook?
- How to Switch Between Start Menu and Start Screen in Windows 10?
- How to Get Rid of All Caps Tab Titles in Microsoft Office 2013 Ribbon?
- How to Disable Aero Glass Border Frame in Windows Live Messenger (WLM) in Windows Vista and 7?
- [Did You Know] You can Remove “Libraries” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 8.1 and Later
- Download New Windows 8 Blue Login Screen for Windows 7